Branding logo needed! (Up to $30 possible!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyBird

Hey guys.

I am in need of a company logo for my media company.

MonkeyBird Media specializes in websolutions such as hosting, design, Facebook, Twitter, etc...

Our "credo" is: Because "good enough" is neither.

We pride ourselves in a fun, informal experience for the non-web savvy.

This is an amalgamation of 2 companies, and we have nothing existing as far as logos/branding.

I am looking to offer up to $30 for the perfect logo/branding to define the company. In all honesty, I am looking at around $10-$15 for something that fits, but if you blow my mind, $30+ is certainly not out of the question.

I am looking for some combination of a monkey and bird... Possibly a monkey with wings, or some other type of cartoonery.

You guys are the artists, so please use your imagination and come up with something you like! Make it good! Blow my mind!

Thanks guys (gals)

42 comments
Thanks!!

Could you possibly make the colour scheme colour of a parrot?

I like the top one better than the bottom one.

Thanks again!!

I've got no problem waiting at all. I've got a few days before I really have to more some things over.

As far as content, I haven't done any design for the new site as of yet. I was hoping the new logo would be the corner piece of everything I build around.

I like bright colours, but nothing overly tacky. I would think even a shadow or silhouette piece would look good if it fit my eye. Again, you guys are the artists, do your thing! LOL

I also like something somewhat compact. The better something looks scaled to a square, the better, IMO.

Thanks again to everyone!

sVkpn.jpg

Mine entry i also send you pm with different versions, also i did draw this by my own not copy mascots etc...

Thanks

Thanks for all the submissions, guys. (Don't worry, I am still waiting!) I like the ones submitted so far, but nothing has quite jumped out. I know I mentioned cartoonery, but I think they are just a small bit too cartoonish. (Sorry!)

I'm not sure how, but I have 2 submissions (from 2 different people) that are very similar. Like VERY similar. Kinda odd?

For those of you who have PM'd me submissions, sorry for the box being full. I guess I only get 3 PMs allowed at a time since I am a new guy... So, if your message got bounced back, sorry!

Again, I am not really in a huge hurry, but if the right ones shows up, I'll jump on it.

Thanks!

here's my entry bro.......;)
Z
monkeybirdmedia1.jpg

this is a smaller one.........i have made that in much more bigger size..........:)
and it even looks awesome in this smaller size.........:)
9k=
monkeybirdmedia2.jpg

hope you like it.........

WJ members, please review.......[wjlove]

Last edited:
Thanks again for the entries, guys...

My wife has informed me what has been drawn so far are actually (bare with me...) Bird-Monkeys... She likened it to a "Clownfish" It is certainly a fish. Now, think of "Fishclown" and you think of a clown.

She has suggested a bird's body with monkey features. Not a monkey's body with bird features..

Am I going losing my mind here? I think what has been submitted so far has been great. But what do YOU guys think? LOL

(I am REALLY sorry to who has submitted already. This may be completely unfounded, but I want to make sure I get this right from the get go. Again, sorry for being difficult...)

Thanks!

Bro dont you ask too much for 30 $ ? go and get it on 99design they wont even make you a text logo only for 30$, 100$ + works for logos.
Sorry but i must sayd that :)

Hey, i said i want sure if i was asking to much. I totally get it as far as an unfounded request goes. I was merely asking what you guys thought of the monkeybird vs. birdmonkey thing.. I didn't ask anyone to redraw anything.
Believe me I'm grateful you guys take the time to do this!

Am I going losing my mind here? I think what has been submitted so far has been great. But what do YOU guys think? ...

Pardon me for being quite blunt. But if your "wife" says he wants a custom made charicature logo - she should probably take the $30 budget to fund her tampons. Obviously no offense meant, as tampons are completely on sale for cheap. Perhaps she would consider upping her budget, instead of thinking her "graphic designer" a complete tampon ;)

Thanks.

J.

Wow. That was offensive, unprofessional and highly uncalled for.

I'm asking for opinions rationally. Not sure what slagging my wife's thoughts have to do with any of this.

Please show me where i have stepped out of line here, guys. (without being offensive and crude, if you will.)

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Bro dont you ask too much for 30 $ ? go and get it on 99design they wont even make you a text logo only for 30$, 100$ + works for logos.
Sorry but i must sayd that :)

I think I've got this figured out now.

A majority of these images are modified existing images, yes? I've got no issue spending more money to get the proper thing that i need. I just searched the existing threads on the site to see price point for logos, and bumped it.

Basically, i didn't differentiate modifying existing graphics versus creating new, original content from scratch.

My apologies, all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back