Status
Not open for further replies.

darkfelon

Brand New warez site Review please

Just made my site last night. looking for a review so i can start working on the things i need to change. I realize theres alot of things i need to work on so let me know what they are so i can fix them don't be shy. I need all the help i can get.

Code:
http://www.h4ckerscove.org

23 comments
It actually looks quite good. The logo (if you created it) is pretty good too.

7/10

Add more content and I am sure it can be popular. Well done.

Original logo and design, but the logo could use some text.
You have a simple overall layout so far, not a typical warez site i would suspect since you got the warez forums as subforums which don't show on the front page.i guess you are trying to focus on hacking or another topic?

Good luck

Original logo and design, but the logo could use some text.
You have a simple overall layout so far, not a typical warez site i would suspect since you got the warez forums as subforums which don't show on the front page.i guess you are trying to focus on hacking or another topic?

Good luck
I aplogize for the cluster of forums on my site. I am still learning alot. I still require alot for my site Like members/uploaders. But I am trying to keep up with all the helpful advice and tips. More would be appreciated

+1 for using phpbb3
-1 for not adding content
Code:
 	Total posts [B]11[/B] | Total topics [B]11[/B] | Total members [B]3[/B]

-1 for the dark style, not really fond of it. Oh and make the style custom instead of using free styles.
+1 for trying.

SplitIce

Hello,
To be honest i do not like the current logo ( red address) .
The template is so dark , you can find a really better one if you search good.
Good luck mate!

lol i know the logo is shitty i had to work the day i was working on it. so i just put the site name on it really quick. and been wicked busy and havent really been able to get back to it. Also my photoshop skillz aint the greatest

Major update

Turned my site into a ddl instead of a forum so check it out its empty right now just finished installing it before i went to bed. So check it out and if you like it sign up and submitt your dls
Code:
www.h4ckerscove.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back