VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you raise a ticket? The ticket system is down, where do I go to send a ticket? And my VPS has been down all day, when will I get a new provision?

we were breached today because of a vulnerability in Whmcs and all the VPS nodes were wiped, we are offering our clients either 2 weeks free on their services, or we can offer a partial refund on the remain days you have on your service with us, at the moment we have temporarily closed Whmcs down for security reason and we will reopen it within 3 hours once he have secured it, after we have reopened Whmcs to request either a refund or free extension please submit a support ticket and we will answer it as soon as possible, all services will be restored within 24 hours

I paid on 16th, so I prefer refund 50% instead 2 weeks more extension.

How can you raise a ticket? The ticket system is down, where do I go to send a ticket? And my VPS has been down all day, when will I get a new provision?

what I said.. read again.. Raise a ticket "when everything is back to normal"

so normal means ticket system is open and servers are back.

lol relax boxslots.fan, I'm not attacking you. I'm asking if theres a place to send a ticket because I can't find it.

We're all in the same boat.

unbenanntkgv.jpg

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:))

You have your beer boxslots.fan since you're obviously going to stay on them forever.

I think I'd rather sit down and rationally think about where I'm going with boxslots.

Give them 1 more day guys. 1 more.

I remember back when sBorgs/RLs took up to 5 days to get back at the end, the wait was worth it. Speeds were incredible and support was amazing.

PATIENCE. IS. A. FUCKING VIRTUE!

sorry, its been too long, can't wait any more, buying a new vps and will raise a ticket for refund.

Sorry can't say "its been pleasure working with boxslots"

^ don't buy other be4 you get refund... they are greedy people (they don't refund people even if they are there for less then a day)

^^ Thats the thing, if i wait for refund I would lose way more on my website's revenue than i will get from refund.

I was sticking here till now so that I don't have to update nameservers of my domain, but now things are getting more frustrating because of no updates about how much time it will take to get back everything online.

Please anyone suggest any reliable vps provider which supports warez linking....

Last edited:
I came over from rs, i can't speak for everyone but i mean ya it is a mild inconvenience especially seeing how they don't offer gentoo and i have to convert centos over to it while it is running. Software gets holes and companies get attacked it is a daily activity on the web. I know some people might need to get things back up and running i understand how that goes. I believe in giving them a fair try so i will stay and see how this all plays out. I know they are probably more upset than any of us right now cause they are a target and having to redo everything again. As for me i will just go amuse myself with something else and wait the time out, in fact i have a whole rack of cluster nodes i need to replace at work that can easily amuse me for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back