VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (CS: Hacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine one was an unlucky one. But due to the recent mishaps I seem to have improved & started it all well again within 30 minutes. Changed my VPS panel password too. Only one request, please don't change the whole server once again.

I will be waiting for the compensation though.

I don't think they're coming back.
I can't login the client area, but I had some mails from before and I tried replying to them.
All I got in return was a delivery failed message, so even the email is no longer setup.

I can't login the client area, but I had some mails from before and I tried replying to them.
All I got in return was a delivery failed message, so even the email is no longer setup.

epic fail

my Vps is Running and i can login on vps and site ;)

I can login fine in the client area. The tickets are not being answered at the moment & the VPS panel is not accessible. But I don't think they are running away. Getting my backups after every update though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back