VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (CS: Hacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tickets:
You have to realize there are still a TON of tickets over the issues we've faced the past week, and unfortunately we cannot answer every ticket in a few minutes (or hours in some cases). We aren't kicking back and watching them pile up waiting for people to post them on WJ before answering, we are going down the list of tickets we have from oldest -> newest as fast as we can. Please do not post ticket IDs here, as us getting emails saying someone replied to this thread will only slow us down. Please only post legitimate reviews or feedback about our services, comments, suggestion, etc. No support requests please.

Ticket Created #653400

My site still down.

i want a full refund for my 2 december payment (9.32L see screenshot) becouse i cant use my web since a lot of days. And please cancel my account, thanks to you and to my ignorance i cant star my web from cero again, not for now, in future i will contact you again..... with new plans.

snap000295.jpg

thanks for all.

Guys for the third time, please STOP POSTING TICKETS. They will not help them get answered any faster. Inject0r that's the third time you've posted that ticket ID, we get it. It will be responded to when we get to your ID.

I dont know if you can Read it Ricky but

i thought i could exept little more help since the Crash.

My Ticket is since 4 Dezember not fixed or Solved

I will only have my old installation and i dont understand why its now so hard to get it.

If my Ticket will not solved in next 24 Hours i will leave your Company after 11 Months now.

Sorry but i cant wait longer to get the vps running like before the big crash.

Greetz

seriously wtf is going with boxslots
my ticket is a week old and it still hasnt been resolved yet, everytime i make a ticket, they ask for ip and root password more than twice, did they even read whats really the problem is? anyone who looking to purchase their vps should hold on until they got their shit together
and by the way boxslots staff members please look into ticket #434514 please

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think these VPS are virtualized on OpenVZ which means you cannot run Windows OS on those VPS. So unless it's Xen or VMware or something like that you can only run Linux on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back