BoomRDP.com 2xE5-2420,5620,E3-1230 32/64 GB RAM, 1&2 GBPS From $6.99/month(NL,FR,USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not even our skype. Are you sure you added right one ???

Edit : looks like you added imposer on skype. Please open ticket with full screenshot s and chat history. I wil see what I can do.

send you a pm !
Why 2 id same on skype but you don't warning about that ?

There is a con artist with the same nick as BoomRDP on Skype.
I guess you have been conned by that guy.
You can launch an arbitration request at webmoney.
https://arbitrage.wmtransfer.com/asp/default.asp
https://arbitrage.wmtransfer.com/asp/claimsinfo.asp

how I can take money back ?

Last edited:
send you a pm !
Why 2 id same on skype but you don't warning about that ?

There is a con artist with the same nick as BoomRDP on Skype.
I guess you have been conned by that guy.
You can launch an arbitration request at webmoney.
https://arbitrage.wmtransfer.com/asp/default.asp
https://arbitrage.wmtransfer.com/asp/claimsinfo.asp

how I can take money back ?

Mate they are trying to be our imposers , Like i said don't worry. Add the right one now which is - Live:Boomrdp with 861 contacts. I will help you to get your money back. If nothing works out we will give you Free RDP for a month to help you out :)

Points to be noted : -
1. You didn't order from site or else you would have seen original WMZ purse
2. He doesn't even have Logo , As far i can see from the screenshots that you provided in PM. He had only 36 or 38 contacts. Prob people he is trying to scam
3. We never ask people to pay without ordering , So please be careful next time. Just a heads up to others aswell

Last edited:
Once again i recommend to all members to experience the excellent and quality service of BoomRDP

Renewed my service few days back
No issues
Sales and support team always up
and keeping the servers up

Continue Giving us excellent and quality Service Team BoomRDP (y)

Once again i recommend to all members to experience the excellent and quality service of BoomRDP

Renewed my service few days back
No issues
Sales and support team always up
and keeping the servers up

Continue Giving us excellent and quality Service Team BoomRDP (y)

Thanks for your vouch

------------

Due to lot of Requests

We now have 1 NL-60 available - Hurry before it gets sold out

I have find on BoomRDP the fastest support for an RDP admin , and he activated my RDP at 3 minutes after my payment . He let me install what software I needed for my work without any other cost , so this is an very big plus for this company . They have an cheap price , good support and fast RDP . Thanks you again , Boom RDP.

I have find on BoomRDP the fastest support for an RDP admin , and he activated my RDP at 3 minutes after my payment . He let me install what software I needed for my work without any other cost , so this is an very big plus for this company . They have an cheap price , good support and fast RDP . Thanks you again , Boom RDP.

Thanks for your kind works. Its great to have a customer like you.

-------

Regular - NL 100 , 200 , 350 , 500 available

Premium - NL 200 , 250 , 500 Available - Get 20% off for first month Use code "XN0U3NU54W" -

and 10% off Reccuring

Last edited:
Yes the support is fast and friendly.

They had a few Problems in the beginning (especially Winrar was sometimes not working or in French brrr for me as German).

But they fixed the Issues and Upload- and Downloadspeed is good. Also enough applications are installed.
So i renewed today again my RDP.

Kindly regards
nikita06

Great service and support. I using it over 4 months with out problem. Thx Boom

Yes the support is fast and friendly.

They had a few Problems in the beginning (especially Winrar was sometimes not working or in French brrr for me as German).

But they fixed the Issues and Upload- and Downloadspeed is good. Also enough applications are installed.
So i renewed today again my RDP.

Kindly regards
nikita06

Thanks a lot for your vouches guys :)

------

Regular - NL 100 , 200 , 350 , 500 available

Premium - NL 200 , 250 , 500 Available - Get 20% off for first month Use code "XN0U3NU54W" -

and 10% off Reccuring

Received your PM Boom and do inform me of any news. Moreover, very slow DL/UL speed on server 44 for the last couple of days. My guess is the server needs rebooting.

Hmm i'm really not someone who is blaming other, but now i can't recommend this Service anymore.

Now 5th Day with daily Downtimes, every Day 3 or 4 or 5 Reboots (which is also bad, using Filezilla nearly impossible due the fact i have always to check which files were uploaded, which one not and which only half or false, needs really to much time after one of the Reboots).

Firefox often very slow.

Regards

Last edited:
Hmm i'm really not someone who is blaming other, but now i can't recommend this Service anymore.

Now 5th Day with daily Downtimes, every Day 3 or 4 or 5 Reboots (which is also bad, using Filezilla nearly impossible due the fact i have always to check which files were uploaded, which one not and which only half or false, needs really to much time after one of the Reboots).

Firefox often very slow.

Regards
We have already sent message that we are reinstalling that server tonight. Please come to live chat for more info or check your mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back