BoomRDP.com 2xE5-2420,5620,E3-1230 32/64 GB RAM, 1&2 GBPS From $6.99/month(NL,FR,USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been using boomrdp for 3 months now and i must say out of any other rdp service i've purchased from boom is one of the most understanding respectable people in his industry. He has fair prices alongside with a mentality that goes beyond customer service, he cares for us and doesn't just treat us as revenue rather friends.

I've used both his netherlands rdp / france rdps and both are perfect for what i needed and has actually sufficed for helping my own business.

Thanks boom and if anyone is thinking about getting a rdp anytime soon get booms. You won't regret it

2nd month with this server have to say its been one of the best ive used in a long time ive been searching for a good one for over year and this one has been amazing great speeds people dont abuse the server would recommend to anyone who is after a quality server. I will be staying for ages

Also costumer service is amazing if i have an issue they will help no matter what time of day keep it up ;)

Last edited:
Been using boomrdp for 3 months now and i must say out of any other rdp service i've purchased from boom is one of the most understanding respectable people in his industry. He has fair prices alongside with a mentality that goes beyond customer service, he cares for us and doesn't just treat us as revenue rather friends.

I've used both his netherlands rdp / france rdps and both are perfect for what i needed and has actually sufficed for helping my own business.

Thanks boom and if anyone is thinking about getting a rdp anytime soon get booms. You won't regret it

2nd month with this server have to say its been one of the best ive used in a long time ive been searching for a good one for over year and this one has been amazing great speeds people dont abuse the server would recommend to anyone who is after a quality server. I will be staying for ages

Also costumer service is amazing if i have an issue they will help no matter what time of day keep it up ;)

Thanks a lot Guys

Much appreciated :)

plz demo 3 day ....

We don't give out Demo for that Long , Max we can give is for 30 minutes

Please Use PM from next time as asking Demo is not allowed according to WJ rules

Regards,
Boom

Just a couple of minutes will be enough to test their speeds :)

I just made the payment via Webmoney for a one-month package. Hoping to start using it asap. Thanks again, Boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back