Status
Not open for further replies.

shyampareek

Banned
Banned
Hello everyone,
Today one of my friends website hosted on blogger got deleted due to DMCA policies and now I'm scared of getting my blogger deleted in the same way.[:|]

I wanted to ask if there is any way I can get rid of this situation forever?[:|]

Thank you! :)

20 comments
Yes u can buy shared hosting and host your blogger site on that ie that would somewhat help not to get your site deleted as blogger is owned by google and if google receives a dmca notice they delete it so it would be great if you could move your blogger to a shared hosting site

Oh sorry! I have no Idea about that. :-?
My website is hosted on blogger and The domain is from bigrock.
Now how do I buy a shared hosting and which one will be the best so that I don't get any other problem in future! :)

there are alot of shared hosting providers u can check hosts on wj some of them ignore small type of dmca or u can go for a good hosting provider like hostgator its all up to you
Note: If u are buying from WJ shared host section please read the reviews of people if they are good then buy hosting from it and if they are not then dont buy
:)

Okay brother! Thanks for the information! :handshake:
Now please let me know if I buy a shared hosting after that the blogger interface will be still there? I mean like now, to post anything on my website I use blogger after getting another hosting will it be the same process to make new posts?

bro convert your blogger to wordpress , there are tons of plugin out there to transfer blogger to wordpress ,

Follow these Steps:
1) take backup of blogger
2) buy shared/ VPS host (depend on traffic)
3) install wordpress on host
4) import blogger to wordpress (there is option in menu of wordpress in tool submenu IMPORT)
5) change dns of your domain by logging into your domain administration

GOOD luck if u need help ask here :)

If you buy shared hosting and install wordpress and let it sit without moving from the blogger

1. you must backup your blogger everyday. NO Exceptions.
2. Copy the backup to the new shared host ftp. Everyday . No exceptions..

Then if google does shut you down all you have to do is import the backup into your worpress then go to your domain registrar and change the dns servers to point to your new host.

Most you can lose is 1 day. Then you are back up.

I will stay in blogger and buy a shared host and if google takes down my blogger then i'll move to wordpress with changing DNS in the shared host and domain provider?

Hello everyone,
Today one of my friends website hosted on blogger got deleted due to DMCA policies and now I'm scared of getting my blogger deleted in the same way.[:|]

I wanted to ask if there is any way I can get rid of this situation forever?[:|]

Any free shared hosting solution, such as Blogger, is going to take down any site that get's a DMCA thrown at them, regardless. It's just not worth the time to invest into deciding whether or not the claim is legitimate. As others have suggested, your best bet is to either go with VPS, or dedicated hosting. Once you've done that, simply keep on top of DMCA requests, and you shouldn't have any farther issues.

Many, such as myself, use Google Webmaster to manage DMCA notices:

fKFDCJc.png

Hello everyone,

Yes, blogger deletes those websites which contains illegal stuff or link to illegal stuff, better get a offshore shared hosting and host your blog in there, by offshore i mean web hosting servers that are based in Nehterlands or Denmark or Germany, never host those stuff on USA based servers or your site will be down before you will have time to say, 'wait'.

Thank god, I moved to self-hosted WordPress in time and redirected all my traffic from blogspot to wordpress without losing my visitors.

I have offshore domain from internetbs.net and VPS from BeamServers.

yippee ki-yay :fly:

Thank god, I moved to self-hosted WordPress in time and redirected all my traffic from blogspot to wordpress without losing my visitors.

I have offshore domain from internetbs.net and VPS from BeamServers.

yippee ki-yay :fly:

internetbs is no good...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back