Status
Not open for further replies.

Togama

Hi,

I ordered new server in uk I have any problem with uploaded.net upload, download, ftp but I can´t connect rapidgator.net ftp is not working, can´t load page. I asked my support and they told me that they are not blocking any ip address. Can somebody help?

3 comments
Hi,

I ordered new server in uk I have any problem with uploaded.net upload, download, ftp but I can´t connect rapidgator.net ftp is not working, can´t load page. I asked my support and they told me that they are not blocking any ip address. Can somebody help?
rapidgator blocked your server ip,we also got same issue,get another ip,maybe it will help you,depend in your luck!

Do you know why they block IPs? I didn´t upload files from server to rapidgator because my ftp client couldn´t connect so why they blocked me? I don´t understand...

Do you know why they block IPs? I didn´t upload files from server to rapidgator because my ftp client couldn´t connect so why they blocked me? I don´t understand...
someone already bought that same server which you bought recently,and maybe he did many abuse with that server,so rapidgator blocked it,not fully sure,but this is the main reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back