Status
Not open for further replies.

imnothacker

Hello everyone , i filed an abuse complain to blazingfast.io about a carding forum - a domain where people share Stolen credit cards , Paypal accounts, bank accounts and illegal activity but they dont even care to reply me

i did this complain more then 4 times in 1 week with all given proofs of that illegal forum but they dont wanna listen to me its like they want to promote this kind of illegal activity

and when i write in their ticket system a guy said it takes 60 days to take action against abuse

did you guys ever hear this , a abuse with all proofs take 60 days to tak an action

i dont know why they doing this but may be after reading this the reply me

what you guys say about this

8 comments
Thx for sharing Your experience.
I assume most providers has the terms of service made the way so they can suspend any account at anytime.
It is up to them if they decide whether they want to continue hosting the things.
I do not think they can be forced to investigate whether some information on a hosted website if fraudulend/SCAM.
Some providers choose to suspend suspicious account, some not. And it is good you share your review after you spent time trying to contact them numerous times in numeours way. Note that support ticket way is usually most sure way to contact company and get reply.

i saw many host but non of them 100% ignore the issue ,, this host seems like they are making hosting illegal sites easy to hsot
before i had 1 domain but i see 2 domains in whcih are illegal in any part of the world

how you justify a webstie sharing your credit card information to public its a crime even in north korea lol

As far as i know, they take these seriously as i have good experience with them. Also, They blocked my of my known person's users accounts because of hosting illegal stuffs.

As far as i know, Blazingfast don't own their network yet. Just find the mother provider and report. Maybe that helps.

this is first report to them
3Q5zE2d.png

and they only told me delay tactics they said abuse team working on it but i never got any reply from abuse team like other hosting people sent that wait till we investigate they just silence how do i know they working and i did many complains before but non of those complain took more then 48 hours to give final answer and its been 3 days and this is thie rlast reply

q3swEoP.png

im not just talking
im showing proofs

We don't ignore reports. You just have to wait for an anwser from our Abuse team, also please check our TOS and AUP for more details.

I can assure as we have worked with them for 1 year or more and all went fine. Some says they are a team of hackers and some says they ignore abuse complaints. Actually, All wrong. They are strict with abuse complaints and not hackers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back