BlazingFast.IO >> Anti-DDoS - 512MB RAM and 30GB SSD Cloud Server for €5/mo. (UA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingFast

blazingfast_17.jpg

blazingfast_30.jpg
blazingfast_31.jpg

Last edited:
19 comments
Thanks. I will be adding you on skype. But I am out and traveling for a week at-least. So I will catch up with you after 1 week. Since I need atleast 2-3 days to test the SSD VPS for all the functions. I may also customize a little. So we will talk on skype. Let me know your availability timing and country via pm.

Thanks. I will be adding you on skype. But I am out and traveling for a week at-least. So I will catch up with you after 1 week. Since I need atleast 2-3 days to test the SSD VPS for all the functions. I may also customize a little. So we will talk on skype. Let me know your availability timing and country via pm.

We're always online, just add us in skype and we'll set up everything for you.

We're always online, just add us in skype and we'll set up everything for you.

I have sent add request on skype.

Hi,

i heart that many of your IPs are blacklisted because you are hosting phishing sites etc.
Malware alerts from Google and stuff like that.

Is that true?

Hi,

i heart that many of your IPs are blacklisted because you are hosting phishing sites etc.
Malware alerts from Google and stuff like that.

Is that true?

Unfortunately we've been trying to keep those criminals away from our network. It's very hard to prevent this kind of behavior as we don't verify the identity of our customers.

We'll fight more harder against Phishing Websites within our network and do our best to keep everything clean for you.

Every company fights with this, it's not just us. CloudFlare, OVH etc. have thousands of IP's blacklisted. It's just a price you've to pay as hosting company these days.

Yeah i understand this...

But if i got a blacklisted IP can i request a new one?
Because i want to host a forum but without any malware alerts^^

Yes of course. We can change your IP as many times you want. We've hired new staff that will work in our new "Abuse Department" that will actively search for phishing websites within our network and respond more faster to complaints. We'll do our best to keep legitimate customers safe.

Also decided i'd show this

The support is the worst. I asked them to close a site where illegal copyrighted content is hosted and they were acting rude like:
Well, you have a proof
[2:19:49 PM] Support EN | BlazingFast: that the swf is hosted on our server
[2:19:49 PM] Support EN | BlazingFast: NO
[2:19:59 PM] Support EN | BlazingFast: Sooo yea
icon_smile.gif

So please, stop harassing our customers or our support staff and get a C&D.
Apparently i’m “harrasing” they’re customers by requesting content that has been stolen to be removed. Then after that they locked my account
Unable to continue – your account has been closed.
because i complained about the skype conversation.
Give this company 0/10 and buy something good like thcservers.com with really good support.
Also don't trust their horrible "DDoS protection" or whatever they call it, it's horrible
http://img.holznudel.pw/kgphSr.png if you really need a DDoS protected VPS, buy a good 1gb ram ovh vps for only $3.

Also thought i'd show this
jdqnFTi.png

Last edited:
Here's my first vps with them. It seems that they dont offer refunds but in their terms says that they do offer. And since when i have to explain why i want a refund? Stay away from them :)

EDHhmV3.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back