Status
Not open for further replies.
We should open ourselves a little more. I think we should allow talk about hacking, blackhat and other similar things. It is an interesting topic that should have been more discussed and debated on this forum.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

We do not necessarily need to show how to hack people, but for example how to protect themselves from the different methods. There are so many positive things that can be achieved by sharing our experience in the various subjects, currently, unfortunately, is illegal to discuss.

Isnt there already rules in place about selling blackhat type services such as Xrumer, seonuke etc? I feel that if it was introduced here there would be a mass influx of people selling these types of services again, and being they are against the rules it would put a whole nuther workload on the staff in banning or infracting these people. And also the ones that are not aware of how these things work will be crying scam, or worse, screwing up what little ranking in the search engines they may have now using some of these methods (not all are bad, but some can be really bad, like xrumer if you dont know what you are doing).

I think also we would have alot of people using cracked versions of Xrumer and similar to sell these types of services here, not really knowing anything about the software.

well tht is my opinion anyway, like it or not.

We need more people who are pro and mods who are either experienced webmasters or have been in this field for a while ..

Here are some pros and cons that i can think of ...

Lets begin with the Pros --

# 1 - Their will be an increase in the quality and amount of traffic
# 2 - Wjunction will attract more webmasters who are experienced and can coherently convey what they want to say , right now its all about uploading and uploading and some more of it ... which makes this forum a bit vulnerable....
# 3 - Since services will de sold in the forum , the commercial value of wj will increase , and with that wjunction will attract more advertisers -- leading to more revenue and better services to the forum members .
# 4 - This is a webmasters forum and blackhat seo , affiliate marketing is a part of being a webmaster - either you agree or not , but its a fact , and this will lead to better threads that are more webmaster oriented than the regular 'NSFW HOT DUDE' threads lol
# 5 -Following on the 4th point , that will ofc boost the onsite seo of WJ ..
# 6 - Hopefully , their will be some big webmasters produced by this forum and that counts a lot ....also , their will be better Joint venture opportunities in and around the forum ...team work is good

Cons --
# 1 - Since services will be sold , chances of fraud will increase , but with time and manipulation of rules frauds will decrease ..so not a big problem ...just let every thread be approved by a mod who knows something about the service that an OP is selling ....
# 2 - Haters gonna hate , so their might be some opposition from the members who do not want to see a change in the wjunction as they know it ..and might leave the forum , but hey , its for the better good..
# 3 - Mods will have more responsibility than they have right now ... more fraud necessitates more vigilance , but that should not be a problem , as with this mods will be more experienced..

Thats all i can think of right now ...

Somethings telling me its a bad idea but why not? I mean WJ's traffic will increase massively but it will attract abusing members :/

Idk, I think its an OK idea but the outcome is only more beneficial to the member side rather the staff side because monitoring black hat is a whole different story rather then just monitoring Filehosts and a couple hosting threads.

I'm new but i tend to agree to this.

People have a bad idea about black hat, they think it is related to hacking, but it isn't. ;)

I have made a full post already which would introduce black hat tools and some leads to use them in a proper way.

I'd say go for it.
Theres really no downsides to it. It doesnt have to be open to the public - Members only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back