Bl.st - Earn up to 70% PPS - Competition now started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very common ever since the mega-saga. A lot of kids with half-assed hosting knowledge make filehosts and run them to the point beyond their technical capability, then just fold and run with the money.

there is someone posted uploaders' life circle here, can any one point it out me if you find it. something like this:

Uploading files --> Start earning --> Get payment --> Filehost closed/scam --> Start finding a new filehost --> Uploading files --> repeat endlessly.

Very common ever since the mega-saga. A lot of kids with half-assed hosting knowledge make filehosts and run them to the point beyond their technical capability, then just fold and run with the money.
So they are folding due to technical issues and not legal issues?

there is someone posted uploaders' life circle here, can any one point it out me if you find it. something like this:

Uploading files --> Start earning --> Get payment --> Filehost closed/scam --> Start finding a new filehost --> Uploading files --> repeat endlessly.

Some with a little more intelligence will acquire some skills and knowledge along the way and do as said in post #1081.

new amateur wannabes entering this platform on a daily basis
I never place my bets on these rookies bcoz their demise is inevitable
absolutely no backup plans since they kept all eggs in one basket
most of the threads which are stickied at WJ are usually the ones who are going to take the hit
no background check is done before making a thread sticky and amateur filehosts end up acquiring a large share of affiliates by making their thread sticky
they project themselves as a stable rock solid host
once they lose their payment processing they go silent and the affiliates end up losing money
its better to work with the oldies

when do you payment for me ?
wIG1iH3.png

Pls payment for me !
thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back