Bl.st - Earn up to 70% PPS - Competition now started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
u8nvy6X.png

Bl.st is celebrating
Brazil FIFA 2014 soccer world cup with a blast of a promo!

Make 1 sale and we will pay you $20 for that sale, everyone can make 1 sale, it's simple and easy.

We will be holding this promo for a total of 5 days, so get your content up online with bl.st.

Rules that apply to this competition:

1. Promo will start on 13th of June and will end on the 18th of June at 23:59EST.
  2. Bonuses are restricted to a single affiliate user (so that means - don't make multiple accounts!)
  3. If any attempt is made in manipulating the system, you will be banned without warning.
  4. 1 sale will earn you $20.
  5. Bonus payment will be paid on the regular payout date on Monday 23rd of June.
  6. Bl.st reserves the right to revoke the competition at any given time.
  7. If the 1 sale you make on those dates will be over $12.95 the bonus will be $11.59.
  8. To enter - simply register and select the PPS program or change to PPS mode if you're already registered.
  9. Rules can be added at any time - so check back! The program details will stay the same.
  10. As this is a competition, the first 50 affiliate users who request the bonus payment will have the bonus, once the 50th affiliate user is paid - the competition will end (it can end on the date specified above or if 50 affiliates request the bonus payment - which ever comes first).

u8nvy6x.png

bl.st is celebrating
brazil fifa 2014 soccer world cup with a blast of a promo!

make 1 sale and we will pay you $20 for that sale, everyone can make 1 sale, it's simple and easy.

we will be holding this promo for a total of 5 days, so get your content up online with bl.st.

rules that apply to this competition:

1. promo will start on 13th of june and will end on the 18th of june at 23:59est.
  2. bonuses are restricted to a single affiliate user (so that means - don't make multiple accounts!)
  3. if any attempt is made in manipulating the system, you will be banned without warning.
  4. 1 sale will earn you $20.
  5. bonus payment will be paid on the regular payout date on monday 23rd of june.
  6. bl.st reserves the right to revoke the competition at any given time.
  7. if the 1 sale you make on those dates will be over $12.95 the bonus will be $11.59.
  8. to enter - simply register and select the pps program or change to pps mode if you're already registered.
  9. rules can be added at any time - so check back! The program details will stay the same.
  10. as this is a competition, the first 50 affiliate users who request the bonus payment will have the bonus, once the 50th affiliate user is paid - the competition will end (it can end on the date specified above or if 50 affiliates request the bonus payment - which ever comes first).

you are really great admin

Every promo just for premium sales.Why do not you think to provide better rates for ppd ? Thanks.

SpreeX, we focus mostly on being the best PPS rates host on the internet, we also offer great PPD rates easily compared and even better from other sites.

In the future we will offer promos with PPD rates, but as of today we decided to focus on PPS, switch to PPS and start earning today.

So if you close ppd program program in near future, it will also not be surprise.

I do not tell that, you can increase your ppd rates like filesonic (as we know paypal does not work with filehosts) but uploadable pay weekly with good ppd rates if they can pay, also you can.Thanks.

So if you close ppd program program in near future, it will also not be surprise.

I do not tell that, you can increase your ppd rates like filesonic (as we know paypal does not work with filehosts) but uploadable pay weekly with good ppd rates if they can pay, also you can.Thanks.

Hey spreeX I do not understand how did you come to the conclusion that if uploadable can pay good PPD rates so do we, but we are doing the best we can with the PPD rates but it would be better if you would use PPS with us.

Nice fake stats.Who will buy from new website 6 months or yearly premium.
167.gif

I advise to moderators they should check his ip and thread owner.Thanks
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You can show me it.It is so easy to open an account and change rates by admin. :)

Okey.I will not talk more. :P
lol. so talk to moderator to check my ip and thread owner ;) i think everything is fake with people like you ;)

Nice fake stats.Who will buy from new website 6 months or yearly premium. }:-)

I advise to moderators they should check his ip and thread owner.Thanks :))

i hate this tricky photoshop kings
pm me to see by your eyes via teamviewer then come here to confirm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back