BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the 4th time in 2 years, Bitshare suddenly decided to remove our premium. All filles deleted. Each time they're saying they are sorry and they can't figure out why. 10 TB gone. I guess we're done with this shitty host...

For the 4th time in 2 years, Bitshare suddenly decided to remove our premium. All filles deleted. Each time they're saying they are sorry and they can't figure out why. 10 TB gone. I guess we're done with this shitty host...
Have you been generating good sales? (before they had their merchant account killed)
Which rank have you been on BitShare?

This is my last month here, I am very sorry, Bitshare if you ever be back with cc and payments 60 normal days waiting just let me know on fb, Thank you for your honestly, was a pleasure to be an platinium on Bitshare. Hope to fix your problems.

most probably they are closing soon.
if you notice payout is pending close to 4 months (may be they are not paying already) and the message No Server for upload avalaible at this moment! is getting longer (more than 1 day, before after a few hours you can upload).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back