BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014-08-14 still in Queue same with freakshare.

PS: though i found a good PPD replacement host in Privatefiles (payout almost as good as Bitshare), they just force change my plan to PPS after 2 month, back to bitshare again hopefully they pay soon. :))

Last edited:
Simple answer. the owner of bitshare and freakshare are the same as kinox.to.
This guys are on the run.
Read the german news about it.

2014-08-14 still in Queue same with freakshare.

PS: though i found a good PPD replacement host in Privatefiles (payout almost as good as Bitshare), they just force change my plan to PPS after 2 month, back to bitshare again hopefully they pay soon. :))

LOL dont waster time with that filehost if you are having plan to work with them by PPD. Havent you read some recent commen at that topic? They will force you change to PPS if you cant make sale.

PPD was good but, it is just the past for all.

Last edited:
i think i will start looking for another host, something very wrong with bitshare & freakshare (bitshare "No Server for upload avalaible at this moment!" for days, freaskshare uploading keep failing).
not to mention it is over 3 months no payout.

i think i will start looking for another host, something very wrong with bitshare & freakshare (bitshare "No Server for upload avalaible at this moment!" for days, freaskshare uploading keep failing).
not to mention it is over 3 months no payout.

I also stopped practically could not send.

6bzgLiC.jpg

How much is enough here and right now? I think that is much enough, they are facing problem with CC and many rumos. But they still make complete payment. That is signal that they would not leave us :)

Thank you BS !

How much is enough here and right now? I think that is much enough, they are facing problem with CC and many rumos. But they still make complete payment. That is signal that they would not leave us :)

Thank you BS !

Enough is to make at least on the fixed 90 days from request,the payment, because normal was 60 days from request, now after loosing cc, we should expect 90 days, but I said not enough because will be over 90 days, I know they are honest and hope they will fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back