BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone are crazy, or smart ... where he can buy/extend bitshare premium accounts early enough?
(last year, bitshare have delete much files of free accounts after "her comeback")

working reseller adresses?

Last edited:
Silkystar where are you?:))

Anyway I check and found that from s64 s65 ....s68 ... s73 all 10 servers are down, also s41 s42 ...s49 all 9 servers are dead too, so what should we expect? I see people who want to buy premium, are you crazy? wait for them return, after that request premium ways.
Others says that ftp upload is working, well for ftp is a temporar server where you only can upload, not download, after ftp uploads are ready files should be transfered to server where you can download them, how can you be sure that what you upload by ftp now can be downloaded in future? may be only an apparence in your files, but the file will never really be reall for download.
If from 1st March we will not receive an honest answer from them, I am ready to go away from uploading and on 1st June I will delete all my filles, Thank you bitshare for all your honestly but here we are in 2015 waiting without an answer.

Silkystar where are you?:))
I see people who want to buy premium, are you crazy? wait for them return, after that request premium ways.

last year after "bitshares comeback" , much longtime existing files was very fast deleted -> in basic accounts

most of uploaders have basic account at the moment ..

all ftp servers dead now?

whatever, BS was a good PPD Mirror because they had given much higher PPD earnings as uploadable.ch or other crap nowadays ..

I dont say that they dont have a good PPD, was the best on PPD, this is the reason that 70% of my work was on Bitshare, I am with bitshare for 2 years and I didn't see any come back, they was here all the time, This is the first time in last 2 years when downloads and uploads stopped.
And about premium account, well here I am: 2018-02-28 so I hope they will stay until 2018 :D

I dont say that they dont have a good PPD, was the best on PPD, this is the reason that 70% of my work was on Bitshare, I am with bitshare for 2 years and I didn't see any come back, they was here all the time, This is the first time in last 2 years when downloads and uploads stopped.
And about premium account, well here I am: 2018-02-28 so I hope they will stay until 2018 :D

and what you do with that premium, when you can't download any file :facepalm:

Sincere hosts my a**, they downgraded my premium to free account a few times to free some space in their servers (free user only gets 500GB)
and they also deleted my files up to 5TB (even Im premium user) to free some space in their lame servers

that's why I'll never use bitshare again... I can't trust them anymore

just be careful with this host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back