BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
akira: It should work now faster.

amazonic: There is nothing wrong with statistics. Please be patient about payment, read other posts.

Quacking: Yes!

Carnival_07: All of them are done soon. Please dont worry about payments non stop. You know BitShare is not scam and will never scam any person.

@Bitshare
i bought a new dedi from OVH, is there anyway to remove the cap (if there is any) to at least 1-2 MB/s?

cant work much with bitshare because the upload 400+ KB/s is too slow.

Yeah, I also got my payment, thanks.

BTW, considering the fact that uploading from OVH to your HK servers is super fast, why don't you modify your load balancing script so that it would send the uploads coming from OVH to your HK servers? Trust me, you're losing a lot of uploaders because of very slow upload speed from OVH to your US servers.

Capping upload speed is not a big problem.
The real problem is that I spent 30+ minutes uploading 1000MB files and it failed in the end, so the time cost becomes 30 minutes x N; where N is the times of upload failures plus 1.
It always failed while the upload job was finishing with this error:
HTTPProtocolException:HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Recently, it cost me about 2.5 ~ 3 hours to upload only 3 GB files.

hurz: Its one of our partner companies. The fees should be much lower then last time.

gibalah: Its because most of our servers are completly overloaded. We are upgrading very soon again. Please stay patient, as we changed yesterday some server configuration.

THEAST: We will not consider to change, since this is the max you can get from OVH to our service. Get some servers near our location to have faster speed.

azael: No problem. Keep up guys.

zyberakuma: No, this is not possible.

Razor1911: If you give false data to us, our support needs to verify your new data for the money. If you can not give them this information, they wont be able to help you. Please get back to the support ticket.

Please guys, stop the payment spam in this thread. We dont want to read anything like that here.
Use this thread only for real problems.

receive ur payment from other account but it's ok . Thanks .

Hi bitshare, my acc still on pps 60% fixed but my statics it counted like ppd :| . anyone met problem like me ?
2012-06-14 27 27 0.0828 $ 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 0.0828 $
Qn8cZ.jpg

mAZ3x.jpg

Last edited:
Payout

I have my payout still In queue for over two weeks now. When can I expect to receive it?

I have my payout still In queue for over two weeks now. When can I expect to receive it?

oh.. and nick: Septymius

THEAST: We will not consider to change, since this is the max you can get from OVH to our service. Get some servers near our location to have faster speed.
I'm getting 5+ MBps uploading to your HK servers, you know. Neither me nor anyone else is gonna change his server just for one host while with my suggestion which is quite easy to implement, you can easily increase your own revenue a lot because way more uploaders will start working with your host but if you don't like money then it's fine with me! :sun:

Another question mr bitshare:

I can request as many payments I wish at the same time or I have to wait till one is done to request another one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back