BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bitshare have problem with their Paypal account, will it affected peoples who want buy Premium account using Paypal...? I mean do they still can buy using Paypal or rejected till the problem solved...? Need to know about this.

And i agree with azael's post above, any info will be useful for your affiliates that using Paypal as Payment processor.

And hope whatever the problem can be solved ASAP, i'm still waiting payment to my Paypal account. Thanks

He won't admit it even if it is true that he got limited by paypal. There will be an exodus en-mass. This is not like 6 months ago where there were few players in the industry. There are plenty of good paying hosts out there with admins treating their affiliates with respect.

Upl0ad.biz: Either you accept our streaming rules, not to use PPS, or you will leave.

Gonzo1136: Whats wrong with your negative comments nonstop? Are you not using our service?

Escobar: Will be solved asap.

bravesoldier: There is a bank delay. Stop creating stories here. Just stay patient or leave our service. Dont spam this thread.

Some users got paid today. The rest will follow. Please stay patient.
Stop this payment spam in this thread, read my signature.

Bitshare: Yes, I am, but not as an affiliate. And I guess I know why you have charge-backs or even possible disputes filed against you. Ignoring feedback from affiliate and users and claiming there's nothing wrong and all sunshine and rainbow won't solve your problem.

hi bitshare. srry to disturb you again but please help me understand something....a while ago i got a completed status on one payment (after 3 days delay over 10 business days but that is ok cause i understood you have delays) and the money instantly arrived on my paypal, wich is goooooood :D. but i have 3 older completed payments from wich i havent got the money in paypal yet. will i still get those money too? no rush....understood very good there are issues but i just want to know if yes or no. thank you.

later edit: i got one payment from those 3 older...so everything its ok...i should probably be expecting to gget the others too...thank you again for demonstrating why i trust in you.

Last edited:
bravesoldier: There is a bank delay. Stop creating stories here. Just stay patient or leave our service. Dont spam this thread.

Sorry if you think i'm creating stories. And you don't have to rude like that, told every affiliates to leave your service everytime we post and ask about something and you don't like that. Members post based on situation, not by creating stories.

Please treat your affiliate as partner who work and create money for both side, one post from me and you said i'm spamming....? It's the first time i asked about payment, and that's for payment request on 28th May 2012, because others have post there's delay in Paypal, you not allowed me to worry....? FYI, i never worry about delay because i know you always pay ( that's why i trust your service :) ), i just want to know what's going on, that's all, you can see one of my post here :

Paypal Payment received, over 24 hours after completed.
Maybe Paypal take longer time to process on Weekend.

And please read my post again I used the word if, and saying : hope whatever the problem can be solved ASAP, i'm still waiting payment to my Paypal account. Thanks

Which part of my post saying bad thing about bitshare or spamming...? Even there's delay i still wishing for the problems to get fix ASAP.

You can Read all my post in this thread, even when others saying bad things, i still believe your service and always stay positive. And i believe other members who regularly visit this thread can see if i never saying bad things about bitshare.

I don't get it, why you treat me like that....? :O:O:O

I really hope this misunderstanding never happen again, and hope you can understand that i need to make reply as clarification. Ok, now i better focus on posting. Thanks.

Last edited:
Calm down buddy, it's pointless trying to argue with Bitshare anyway.
I'd suggest to just wait for your payment and start looking at other affiliate programs, just like I do.

bravesoldier: IF you dont read the signature and our last posts, its spam. Since all this questions had an answer.

Razor1911: We have already come back to you by email.

azael: Exactly.

donandy2005: Exactly. Wait until we resolve this issues. Until that, please stay patient.

bitshare just got deleted over 500 GB of my files. WHY? please restore my files

if it is because of limiting my files to premium members only then go fuck yourself

you could've at least make this file size limitation work

Last edited:
my rq payout still in queued from 26-May-2012 . so it's 12 business day passed , anyone met problem like me ? ... It's first time i've wait payout over 10 business day , previous it always within 10 business days

i hope my payment will done in today or next 1-2 days .

hmm read some previous post and seem like bitshare have problem with bank accout . hope u will resolve it soon .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back