BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, don't forget BitShare sometimes offer free premium vouchers on Facebook, and many visitors know the services like Real-Debrid.
All of them may decrease uploaders' sales.
Furthermore, some downloader-oriented threads in forums of some countries already have some discussions that indicate BitShare has a hidden daily download limit (about 70 ~ 80GB), although BitShare officially disclaimed it.
Whether it's a truth or not, that downloaders already had a consensus saying BitShare has a hidden daily download limit is actually a truth; some of them even maintain a table comparing each file host.
It also make us get fewer sales; anyway, there are a lot of factors.

ok thx for the information.

i'm just wondering because i have the same download amount as before but no sales.
and also over 10 sales on freakshare for the last 3 days, and this is the sister's site i think

same here no sales since the last 4 to 5 days..usually i make 11 to 20 dollars per day ..but no more..
i don't know what's wrong... :(

uploading loads and yet no results...any body got a way how to increase sales..or what am i doing wrong :(

My return to bitshare was a big fail.
No sales in one week and still uploading (from NL) for one month around 300 kb/seg.
A shame.:facepalm:

After 14 days, the status of my payment changed to "Completed" last night but after around 15 hours, I haven't received anything, what gives? :-?

Bitshare, is your max storage 500gb? I just reached that, and I can't upload any more.
Oh well.. time to move to another host I guess.

After 14 days, the status of my payment changed to "Completed" last night but after around 15 hours, I haven't received anything, what gives? :-?

Same here, for a decent amount of 229$... <_<

+ I still have a problem with sales not counted.
2 new 365 days sales coming from blog (I have all details from subscribers) do not appear in my stats.
I'll Pm you the details of these two sales in a few minutes, and please come back to me explaining why these have not been counted.

tooshy: Get premium!

hurz: Yes. You recieved already an answer.

azael & Others: There is currently some delay in payments due to some unexpeted bank delay. Please be patient, the payment is done very soon.

And again, you keep ignoring my question about sales not counted, while I took the time to send you all details via PM... :facepalm:
Ignoring questions about sales isn't smart when you run an affiliation program.<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back