BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment requested 2012-05-09 16:20 and still have status "In queue". When can I expect payout? I know you are bussy, I dont push anything, just wondering. Thanks.

Don't expect payout, expect it to be rejected, not only will they reject it, but then they will take whatever money you have in you account too, and guess what there isn't anything you can do about it.

best87: We wont answer this any more.

python21: If you had more then 2-3 chargebacks, we will suspend you too.

crkvice: 10 business days.

karsh: Please be more specific.

please payment

I have one payment, please.......check. thanks you.

In queue 2012-05-12 8:10 20.99 $
logo_paypal.gif

my id:m10539055

proboc: We add new system, money from chargebacks is removed from your account. Dont cheat our system.

m10539057: 10 business days.... come on, read previous posts.

I join bitshare 23-12-2010 and just made 2 PO, I dont know why now bitshare make rank sistem, hope back to old method :)

If you're on PPS and make sales everyday, you will love the rank. Trust me.

On charge back. If someone buys a premium, click on a download link and see Error Opening sXX.bitshare.xxx, it's not difficult to guess what will he do next.

@ All users asking about payment: Please make sure that your request is over 10 business days and then you will get what you want. that question is repeated do not know how many time.just remember that, while Filesonic, Wupload, Filesever ... gone so Bitshare is still here - only paymet is not fast as that hosts, left Bitshare is good.

best87: We wont answer this any more.

crkvice: 10 business days.

and you just did in the same post :P

look, instead of keeping reply to those lamers that can't read other posts you should tend to provide support to the one that actually need it.

i sent you PM and asked a question few pages back, sale probably not gonna be counted but 1 sale less or more i dont give a fuck. the thing is filemanager loading pisses me off. can you solve that damn problem as it seems to me is kinda javascript thing?

cheers

@ All users asking about payment: Please make sure that your request is over 10 business days and then you will get what you want. that question is repeated do not know how many time.just remember that, while Filesonic, Wupload, Filesever ... gone so Bitshare is still here - only paymet is not fast as that hosts, left Bitshare is good.

support !!! B-)

Yeah unless a payment is rejected just because bitshare says that one person filed a dispute after they bought a premium, I'll wait a month to get paid if I have to, but after waiting 2 weeks and then having a payment rejected is garbage, plus taking out everything I had in there besides the 1 sale who filed a dispute. I can't help it if one person files a dispute, there isn't anything I can do about that. They probably filed a dispute becuase your upload speed sucks, and your download speed sucks AND you have problems with something in your system pretty much EVERY SINGLE DAY, find some computer techs that know what the hell their doing. To all of you praising bitshare you will be singing a different tune when they screw you over, because they will. They lie about rebills, and all kinds of other madness and when you call them out on it they suspend you. LMAO and they just suspended my account on top of it, sorry for calling a spade a spade and telling everybody the truth about bitshare instead of kissing up to them like all the rest of you noobs. Have a nice day. :)

Last edited:
If you're on PPS and make sales everyday, you will love the rank. Trust me.

On charge back. If someone buys a premium, click on a download link and see Error Opening sXX.bitshare.xxx, it's not difficult to guess what will he do next.

Yes.
Visitors like our resources so much that they buy premiums in order to collect more and more ones.
However, if they are not satisfied with the stability and download speed, they will request a refund, because they are disappointed with this file host.
It's not uploader's responsibilities, so they shouldn't have been punished.

It's not the first time my visitors (who bought bitshare's premiums) complain that they got this kind of error messages:
"Page Not Found http://s**.bitshare.com/download.php?d=*********&g=0 Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)"
They cannot download them, but I can still download them; I don't know why.

Maybe I have to contact with BitShare first, but I'm not sure how long it will be handled by BitShare.
So I just delete them and reupload them; otherwise, my visitors will lose their confidence to us.
I think many uploaders made the same decisions.
We cannot take too much time to help BitShare debug their system, or we will lose our visitors.

Before BitShare doubt they are cheated by uploaders and punish them,
they should deliberate why downloaders want to request refunds.
When uploaders bring sales to BitShare, they are already succeed in their works;
the successive matters highly depends on the quality of BitShare's official service.

Last edited:
Very well said my friend, I wouldn't bring the matter up with bitshare though until you start using a different filehoster, do not put all your eggs in one basket with them. Most likely they won't do anything about it anyway, they may say "stop spamming us" or something retarded like that, and may even suspend your account like they did to me today. Good luck.

Please stick your head even further up bitshare's behind, your nose isn't quite brown enough yet.:facepalm:

RU speed from Europe has been problematic since months ago. It has just gotten worse lately.

@gibalah

I'm trying hard to tell my visitors that it is a temporary technical glitches and nothing serious and they should download from my other mirror when they see error like this so that they won't file dispute with payment processors. I'm not sure how long can I still bullshit them if bitshare does not want to rectify the problem. The results: sales to my other mirror flourish while bitshare misses out on potential sales.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back