BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
I sent an ticket for refunds. but nobody reply on me. I purchased your acc premium, but it download very slow.. so I can't download anything. please check and make an refunds for me. thanks sir!
My account: nguienu

Last edited:
get this message from downloading a file from server s40

No data received
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

@Bitshare : why you don't reply me ?
pls help me

It is not possible to change the payment method after requesting a payment. Often said in this thread and also written on the request payout page of Bitshare

Hello!
I sent an ticket for refunds. but nobody reply on me. I purchased your acc premium, but it download very slow.. so I can't download anything. please check and make an refunds for me. thanks sir!
My account: nguienu

I'am sorry for you, but they don't do refunds. I follow this thread and you are not the 1st that wanted a refund.

If they don't refunds, I will make an dispute by Paypal. I lost 19$ only for 1month acc premium and download so slow.

Give it some more time for they to fix the problems, it has been like this only for the last 2 days. I usually download at my max speed, around 3 MB/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back