BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 week pay per sale -> 0 sales

then changing to pay per download -> 4 sales in 2 days :facepalm:

==> now i cannot change my settings to pay per sale :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yeah that happens to me all the time! :D

And even with the sales I'm stuck at copper... :facepalm:

Wait 3 days and then you can change back to PPS.

Hi , how to earn $ with pay per sale , i'm give referral link to my friend and he purchased premium account . But i'm not receive any money in my account ?

PS : Sorry 4 bad english ^^

I have 2 questions:
1- I'm registered since 2011-09-4 at June will be ok again for affiliate program?
2- To get 80% of PPS I must to be at the high level or it's ok also at Copper or Bronze level?

bitshare you said "acuieie: 1. If you have activity, yes" concerning PPS....what does "activity" refer to? i need to have a number of sales to reach a higher rank or i need to have downloads too? and how many? please answer. thank you

im gettting error 553 Disk Full please update later using FTP upload.
255164bbe9.png

Dear Bitshare,

Since on June you will closed Affiliates Programs for new members, can you consider to make Payment Process more faster...? Maybe 3 or 5 days, i think we gonna like it :D Thanks.

Btw, nice now we can see info for which files that generate sales. Hope can see more addition from which site. Bitshare getting better now.

PS : Still waiting my payout request to Paypal from 2nd May 2012, hope can get it today :)

Last edited:
Yes,it does suck having to wait 2 weeks after you request payment.Especially since I get my paypal payments via check,so that adds another week to my wait before I actually have cash in hand.Cutting it down to 1 week would be great.

But,the key thing is, they pay.We don't have to worry about them running away with our money.:sun:B-)

Hey, i don't understand why we need high download number to increase out rank while only sales make money for you? I have good sale statics but low download so my rank still low now :(, please check my pm!

Go into the "my account" tab.On the right you will see "Affiliate & Rewards" under that you'll see your links.They are clearly marked"affiliate link" & "premium link".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back