BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is remote uploading from rapidshare working?

All my files show a "Failed - Unable to login in your account" when trying to remote them

But im using the right pass/user

yay . reached platinum states today ^^ . see guys, requesting and pming bitshare is the wrong way to go. the ranking system is automatic and if you bring moderate sales as well as good number of downloads your are likely to be promoted to platinum. no need to keep bugging the poor bitshare with PMs and stuff. just do your work and you will be rewarded. A good uploader is the one with most patience !

nice words you put together here dude!!!! i like that

You can have 2,5,10,15 accounts? You always said no...

Dude did you read the FAQ???????? come on dog!

I am new user to Bitshare but both up and down speed is for me only around 400kbs, is that normal when using the Bitshare service from Europe ?? I upload with FTP ..

PPD affiliate

hi azael..i just posted this to ask you a simple question...how much do you make from PPD plan per a week? in medium...just for curiosity...thanks in advance

yay . reached platinum states today ^^ . see guys, requesting and pming bitshare is the wrong way to go. the ranking system is automatic and if you bring moderate sales as well as good number of downloads your are likely to be promoted to platinum. no need to keep bugging the poor bitshare with PMs and stuff. just do your work and you will be rewarded. A good uploader is the one with most patience !

I've sold a total of 54 premiums and I'm only Silver, same spot this whole time. That alone should have bumped me up past Silver regardless of downloads. I'm making Bitshare mad money on premiums while I only collect PPD least they could make a fair system that bumps you up a bit when you're benefiting them with your premium sales and not actually earning a penny from them.

Stooky: This is the case. If you would tell us your username, i would already check this issue for you.

jav1link: We unsuspend you already 2 days ago. Now feed your brothers. But payments were already pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back