BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nothing new, i've been uploading to bitshare for over a year on and off and these problems were occuring back then. same bogus excuses like "our servers are overloaded" and "ddos attacks". they refuse to upgrade their servers and in return, you get "gateway errors" and all the other errors 50 times a day EVERY DAY. don't expect anything to change.

Now i go to my filemanager and find all my files deleted? 450gb of files just deleted? what the heck is up with that bitshare?

Last edited:
Yeah limiting upload bandwidth and it would even say so during FTP is a bunch of bull crap especially when people have paid for a premium. Total rip off.

I find it to be quite amusing how Bitshare constantly tries to say I am not and never was a member of their site. I wouldn't know these things if I wasn't.

Bitshare = worst host in the history of hosts, period! So let's run down the list of bogus experiences when you use Bitshare.

- Upload bandwidth limited if they feel you upload too much. Even if you've paid for a premium membership.
- All your files will get deleted even if they are of your own and no chance of DMCA removal.
- Site goes offline way too much. Connection errors and more. Half the time your files won't show in the file manager too and have to keep reloading the page until they do.
- They never reply to any of your inquiries you send to them through their website. They only want to deal with people on this forum through PM's. Very unprofessional.
- FTP files take too long to show up in your file manager.
- 1 download counted per IP in one day. This means if someone buys a premium membership, they can download a ton of your files in a single day and you get credited for a measly 1 download. Booooo!
- Rank system is garbage. It is designed to keep you in the lowest paying tier possible unless you have 800+ downloads daily.
- Download speed for free users is the worst I've ever seen for a hosting site. This of course is trying to force free users to buy a premium membership which only really benefits Bitshare.

Now please Bitshare, please tell me I don't use your service or I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm describing exactly what I went through as well as many others when using your service. Frankly in my opinion, you're in the wrong business mate.

Keep running a Nazi camp hosting site and I'll keep informing people to not bother with you. Big waste of time and money.

I'll be posting a video shortly showing this upload bandwidth limitation if it isn't removed for your users by the end of the day.

Last edited:
Downgrade

At start when i registered with bitshare , i`m pretty sure i started directly at silver. However since like 4 days or 5 now my status is Copper , and stucked at 95% to bronze.
What exactly are the requarements for statuses ? and how often that status update ?

Stooky: We dont have any upload speed problems. Our servers are located in one of the fastest network worldwide. There wont be any faster service then BitShare out there. If you have problems with speed, show us some traceroutes from your location. And ranking is even possible with 30 downloads. With 500+ daily, you can reach the last rank very easy. If you would be a real user, with more then 500 downloads, you would IMPOSSIBLE be still at low rank. This fact is telling us, you are NO BitShare user. Since you tell things, that are simply not TRUE. And you never replied with your username. Not on contact form, not on pm, not on public forums like this.

akblly: Your files (mostly hollywood movies/tv-shows) are breaking our rules.

tfacrn: Status are checked daily. To rank higher, you need downloads and sales.

Gonzo1136: You guys talk like we were begging you to stay. We dont give a shit on your crappy spamming activity that result in termination. Please, dont spam this thread and just stay away.

belwin: Please send traceroutes to our fileservers via PM. We will check that issues.

elpirata: You can request always, there is no payment day. But wait at least 7 business/working days.

sheva01: You will find the answer even in your own post, as its quoted..

Last edited:
When do you do payment in paypal? I'm just curious since my first payout I requested yesterday and I'm wondering when will it reflect in my paypal. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back