BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filesonic Did It Once Wid Me, 3tb At Once, Now I Have 950gb At Bitshare, God Save Me!

One Quick Q - I've Shifted To PPS - After How Many Days I Can Shift Back To PPD? I Tried Today, It's Not Changing...Please Reply

Last edited:
Might be. I did not get any file deleted till now except few dmca requests.
But they surely cheat in download counts.
Many times remote upload gets failed.

Might be. I did not get any file deleted till now except few dmca requests.
But they surely cheat in download counts.
Many times remote upload gets failed.

They Only Show Unique Completed Downloads.

Not Like Netload/Megashares Who Counts/Show Incomplete Downloads.

Currently Remote Upload Is OK 99%.

Ya big boss. Actully when you compare to other host you may find many similarities.
For exm. netload counts every completed download but bitshare counts 1 download unique ip/per day . When you compare your earnings you find the same situation.
At starting
netload 25$/20000 points and bitshare 10$/1000 download (even it might be low in starting because of their ranking system). Pps is better in netload.

This is how you know you're getting cheated in downloads. You have a file that is split up into 3 parts.

File1 = 0 downloads
File2 = 0 downloads
File3 = 22 downloads

I used to get 3000 downloads daily with 3 other hosting sites I used to use. The few weeks I tried Bitshare, I averaged not even 50. No way my downloaders just fell off the face of the earth.

This is how you know you're getting cheated in downloads. You have a file that is split up into 3 parts.

File1 = 0 downloads
File2 = 0 downloads
File3 = 22 downloads

I used to get 3000 downloads daily with 3 other hosting sites I used to use. The few weeks I tried Bitshare, I averaged not even 50. No way my downloaders just fell off the face of the earth.

Thanks Bobby for UR Comments.

Stooky Can U Please Tell Me How U Got 3000 Downloads Per Day ?

I Mean Which Things U Shared. Is It xxx ?

Regards.

Thanks for letting me promoted to the rank silver (I lack only $ 10 to reach the minimum payment)
those who need to sell premium subscriptions to become gold?

Stooky Can U Please Tell Me How U Got 3000 Downloads Per Day ?

I Mean Which Things U Shared. Is It xxx ?

Regards.

No I don't do xxx. Various things, movies, games, music.

Another thing I experienced with Bitshare too during those few weeks was the limitation of upload bandwidth. I mean FFS, if you're paying a hosting site for a premium membership and they give you 10000GB of upload space, then why on earth would you limit their upload bandwidth when they've only used about 80GB of it? That's basically the biggest dick move I've ever seen a hosting site do in my life.

Users also get banned if they download too much as well? Really? Why on earth would you ban someone who has paid for a premium membership to download with no waiting at fast speed for downloading too much? Is that not what they paid for? Is the storage space not what the uploader paid for too?

Also what sucks for the uploader is the rank system and only counting 1 ip per day. Someone signs up for a premium then downloads 100 of your files, you get credited for 1 single download, earned maybe 1 penny in the process while Bitshare walks about with either $10 or more depending on what kind of premium they bought. The free user speed is so horrible nobody wants to even download anything so it kind of forces people to buy a premium so Bitshare can make out well while the uploader suffers from the premium users 1 ip per day downloading everything you've got.

Bitshare is ran like a freaking Nazi camp. You're wasting your time and your money with them as they post too many restrictions even for paying customers.

So yeah that's why I quit using them after 3 weeks. When I see stuff like this early on with a new hosting site, I jump ship fast as to not waste too much time. Luckily I was able to get my money back via paypal.

Last edited:
Ya big boss.
netload 25$/20000 points and bitshare 10$/1000 download (even it might be low in starting because of their ranking system). Pps is better in netload.

Netload
Unique Users
* One download per day per file and per user. If the user downloads the same file again on the same day, no bonus points will be granted.

It is not only the best with the highest payout 25$ ore 10$ for 1000 downloads, you have a better payout with other hoster they have small pps 2-5$ / € and unique user per hour and with the same payment for all countrys and also 1 affilinet plan with PPS and PPD in one program together;)

Hoster for example:

share-online.biz
The most common program consists of point scoring. The points are assigned by downloads of other users, which arise from their own uploads. Currently a guest or a collector can spend 6 points, a premium user 2 points per hour. This quantity is distributed over all users, from whom the downloader receives data. In the control center you have the choice between different possibilities to achieve a threshold. Then the account (Premium) will be prolonged or the points are refunded by payment. The minimum quantity of points is 20.000. After the upload of the first file every user gets a standard payout factor of 1.85, which can be increased * in the course of time. Downloads from at least 10 MB data size are counted (deceit reductions of multi part archives or files of any type can result in an account blockage or payout stop). 20.000 points would correspond to a payment of 37.00 Euro with a factor of 1.85. This means a conversion of 1:1000. For the payment we reserve the right for a maximum processing time of 2 weeks. There are several possibilities in the payment mask, by which the procedure can be accelerated.

Last edited:
Haha its second time: My Question Was : In Affiliate Page There Is Alertpay Option Defined, But In Settings, No Alertpay...Only Webmoney & Paypal...So Is There Any Way To Get Paid By Alertpay?

he was here and he does not reply for 3 days

613811_tn.jpg

Response: 331 User ....... OK. Password required
Command: PASS ********
Response: 530 Login authentication failed

why ???

still nobody reply wtf going on ?

Last edited:
Today payments done. Webmoney done in this week.

1000watt: You really expect answer on such questions?

seven7: Exactly.

Stooky: You are really getting funnier. Which wizard did told you we have upload limits? Since we dont know that fact. And your other nonsense is not logical too, why we should ban users with many downloads? We ban users only on breaking our rules, for example: copyright/dmca issues. From which company are you? Everytime you come here, you drop random facts, that are not true. We also know, you are and never were any BitShare user, so please leave this thread.

ricky333: We come out the blocks by end of the week.

@bitshare. Is Remote uploading working fine? Its not working for me. I uploads few files one time and they get uploaded @ 8 MBps speed. But after very next minute, next remote upload gets failed. I am facing this situation since i joined bitshare.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back