BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
In The Affiliate Page : 6. We pay to PayPal, WebMoney and AlertPay Accounts, you can choose and change this at the settings.

But In Settings There Are Just Two Options, Webmoney & Paypal..So How To Get Paid By Alertpay?

its been more than 7 days, and my payout has not been paid,

edit_preview.php

please pay my payout amount Bitshare.

Sorry For The Stupid Question

Is Stats Frozen To Any One? Last Night I Saw 23 Downloads, Today Same, 23 Downloads But Sales Count Increased...Got One Sale, But Im In PPD...Please Reply

When I was with uploading I made a little more with PPD than I could with PPS.So when I started with bitshare I started in PPD.But after making 18 sales in the first 5 days and getting nothing for them,I changed to PPS.
I'm averaging 3 sales a day.I made my first payout request on the 6th & I received it on the 8th,via paypal.
DD5lP
DD5lP.jpg

So,yes,bitshare pays.& you will make money if you have files people want.

If you like PPD I can tell you that you will not get the same download numbers at bitshare or any other host that uses re captcha as you did at a host without it.
Re captcha has to be entered in manually by the downloader.So it will keep your totals down,but you will get more sales than you did at places that didn't use re captcha. & for a host,maximizing sales is how they make money.
I think some uploaders and bitshare would benefit from a mixed program.But that's just my humble opinion.

I'm sure bitshare wants feedback on the new desktop manager.I like it but I've noticed a couple bugs.No matter what I set the upload speed to,it goes full speed.
Then today I had several files that reached 100%,then reset and started over.They did it several times.I uploaded those same files with web upload and they were fine.

Last edited:
Same Q Again To You, Man Do You Know About Alertpay Payout? It's Mentioned In Affiliate Page But Not Showing In Settings, I Wont Ask Again, If You're Kind Enough Please Reply, Sorry For The "Stupid Question"

ALL MY FILES DELETED.........................WHY?
I UPLOADED OVER 1TB (OVER 1500 FILES).........WHY?

BYE BYE Bitshare.com.........BYE BYE

i1ssL.png

eHizZ.png

Last edited:
ALL MY FILES DELETED.........................WHY?
I UPLOADED OVER 1TB (OVER 1500 FILES).........WHY?

It is called recycling of space. Bogus hosts do this then claim stuff was removed due to DMCA. Just a cop out to free up space instead of investing in more storage equipment.

Do you have notifications checked in options for any removed files? Have you ever been notified by Bitshare that they removed any DMCA files? I'm going to bet not once then all the sudden your 1TB was gone correct?

I don't give a fuck about payments! I will invest in premium account with my own money! I just want Bitshare to be a good file hosting and don't delete my files! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back