BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have problem with remote upload, is this on process to be fixed? or am I the only one who have this problem?
any news, feedback could be good, I cant use the remote since this morning and now its ten oclock at night...

thanks

Bitshare Admin!

The 60% PPS plan includes the rebills or not?

Some says yes some no and i didnt find any information about rebills on the site.

Please clarify this.

Thanks.

they pay for rebills.. they have two PpS affiliate plan..
-%60 fixed per sales and rebills
-up to %80 ranked per sales and rebills (rank starts from %50)..

I still have problem with remote upload, is this on process to be fixed? or am I the only one who have this problem?
any news, feedback could be good, I cant use the remote since this morning and now its ten oclock at night...

thanks

you are not the only.. I also have the same issue.. does not seem to be fixed still..

thanks for the new version of desktop tool.. without browsing bitshare on internet, now we can control everything using your desktop tool.. it looks awesome!

Last edited:
pm1: If ftp files not appear, they are blacklisted and DMCA files.

XzJoNzX: No problems with servers, its your connection.

elpirata: If nothing shows and no error, your files are filtered.

Wyoming Joker: How about, you read the thread? Come on guys..

Skizzle: No, you will get suspended.

bravesoldier: We dont have this feature.

Onlineentertainment: We dont have problems with the remoteupload. Tell us what problems you have.

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW THE AUTOMATIC PAYMENT WORKS??

DOES AUTOMATIC REALLY MEAN I NO LONGER HAVE TO CLICK "Request your payout now!"?

AND WHEN DOES BITSHARE PAY THEIR USERS WITH PAYPAL?

I REQUESTED ON 2012-03-04 AT 7:15 BUT UNTIL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PAYMENT.

For last few hours remote uploads are all always pending & not progressing at all. I think that it is a problem. Checked with about 20 links.

Copyrighted materials like movies are mostly deleted automatically like in filesonic you share them or not. May be mp3 files are deleted too with same system.

Oh yea, one day to other all mi files are copyrighted and deleted, and files not sharing deleted too? :facepalm: stupid actitud of bitshare ignore me, at least, sorry maybe a bug bla bla deleted all your files, I look for other filehost, bitshare not serious, and some guys tell me that, bitshare for nothing can delete all your files, one day to other, and this happens to me :facepalm:

Do you guys just jump to the last page without reading any of the previous pages ?

Every question asked in the last couple of pages have been answered multiple times by bitshare on earlier pages.

I'd quit answering too if I were bitshare. Stop being lazy and read the damn thread.In most threads if you go back about 10 pages and start reading,you will find the answer to your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back