BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copyrighted materials like movies are mostly deleted automatically like in filesonic you share them or not. May be mp3 files are deleted too with same system.

although i got a sale but i didnt get any money from that, why? do i have to switch to other plan because there is no other plan in bitshare site...

ichthyander go to my settings at bitshare and scroll down you will see the affiliate plan options, choose the pay per sale model, but you wont earn from downloads anymore, I got five sales last month while I was on ppd :facepalm:, I have changed too now on pps/fixed I think its the best plan, now I promote my links and wait..:sun:

Last edited:
Got my first sales after 3 weeks with Bitshare.
Hope that will bring more sales.

2012-03-07 9 9 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 5.99 $ 5.99 $
Thanks Bitshare :)

PS : How do we know which files that get sales...? I mean to find out the detail without seeing list of files one by one.

Last edited:
thanks , but FTP upload also doesn't work 4 me , when i upload something from server ,it doesn't appear at filemanager or ftp section !!!!

Bitshare Admin!

The 60% PPS plan includes the rebills or not?

Some says yes some no and i didnt find any information about rebills on the site.

Please clarify this.

Thanks.

Nothing Going To My Account, Im Using Zoom Uplaoder, Files Are Uploading But Not Showing In Filemanager & Please Bitshare Check Your PM, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back