BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
BitShare, some files needs to make captcha and click start download two times to be downloaded as free. This "loop" occurs infinitely with some other files.

When this will be solved?

This moment, site is down @_@

bitshare.com not Connec :-ss
SITE DOWN :(

site is down :(

Site is Down

site is down! damn!

Fuckin braindead idiots,stop spamming the forum .Do you really think it helps if you keep repating the same shit?
Some ppl are so fuckin dumb...unbelivable.

one more scam!!!!!

Scam cuz the site is down?Obviously under maintance, you goddamn idiot...

Really like Bitshare now. Btw, I queued 5 payments last week, and I don't dare to make another one =]]. Can it be like that, when Bitshare ban user just because he queues too much payments? =]]. Next time maybe I have to rely on the automatic paying mode =]]. Listen to this hotty "Silence, I'll kill you":
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIyms21yOzE&feature=related[/ame]
'n wait for the payments. :X =]].

I have to say, he's trying to be a good host. To ppls who're talking sm bullsh!t tht I can't understand: Don't open ur mouth too loud while u're not sure 'bout wat ure saying. "Silence, I'll kill you" =]]

Problem uploading via Web Upload? Yes.
Problem uploading via FTP? Yes.
Problem uploading via Remote Upload? Yes.
Affiliate program with Rank? Yes.

There is something more to say about Bitshare?

does bitshare really have the habit of wiping all of its user's uploaded files without being DMCA-ed? All of my 500 GB+ uploaded files gone when I woke up today

Fuckin braindead idiots,stop spamming the forum .Do you really think it helps if you keep repating the same shit?
Some ppl are so fuckin dumb...unbelivable.

Scam cuz the site is down?Obviously under maintance, you goddamn idiot...

because, it's no respect from bitshare admin for all question by member <3:sun:

does bitshare really have the habit of wiping all of its user's uploaded files without being DMCA-ed? All of my 500 GB+ uploaded files gone when I woke up today

My last three time which files got wiped up is because I am near the end of my premium, and are you? Also, is those file being file by any chance is those without activities?

Try to PM them and ask about it.

Webmoney payments are done in this week. Dont panic out.
As we told you, we did some upgrades.

piratebay: Check the settings.

tacticsshow: DMCA = Problems = We delete your files. Easy as that.

galpena: Its ony for selected members.

We release the new Version of the BitShare Manager for now exclusive for Wjunction Members:

http://bitshare.com/static/BitShareManagerv2.0.4.msi

Download, Add your Account Data and tell us how you like it here before we release it for all. Have Fun!

Reminder: Downloads only for Premium Members.

Does anyone have any idea, how many DMCA you got before your account got wiped? I run a blog and my blog did massively report and wiped lot of my file beforee, that happen last year, I run a new blog and it's just a matter of time that it will be exposed.

I recently heard from other forum that after massively report, his account got banned. but that poster didn't leave any message and left. I shut my blog down too before it turns ugly...

Any ideal>? if you guys know, you can PM me.
Thank you

http://bitshare.com/static/BitShareManagerv2.0.4.msi

Download, Add your Account Data and tell us how you like it here before we release it for all. Have Fun!

Hi support,

When i try to add account, it said
"unknown exception while receiving account details" index was outside the bounds of the array"

Last edited:
I am not able to connect to Ftp now...its saying The Host Validation failed..Check username and password are correct..
Anybodyelse facing the same issue?

pocs: Which OS you are using? Last tool version worked for you?

piratebay: No problem with that. Did you try to connect to often? You could be blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back