BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
@pocs

Yes, i hope bitshare will check their download ( As Free or Premium ) with all Popular Download Manager. And hope they will fixed if they found any issue.
Free user can't download with IDM

It's very important because peoples usually canceled their interest for buying Premium Account when they see the links have problem when they try to download as Free user. Whenever they found hard to download as Free user, normally they will go away and will have negative feeling about the host :)

The bitshare desktop tool now doesn't list all the file in my root folder...
I have a bout 750 file in root, but i only show about 50 file?

@Bitshare
please fix your search file, i waitin 3 min. and more for search 3 file

b57d02298f.jpg

thanks for the two payments BS, I try to upload today before a lot of days with problem and upload fine some errors so slow but upload at least :D

Continue using your services from today, access to the web are extremely slow :S

Uploading and downloading speed is more than acceptable

but their file statistics sucks, keep standing on 0 downloads, so I dont
believe much about their earnings

dont believe in them anymore and won't take premium here, i will just stick to turbobit

lovelygirl: What you mean? There is nothing wrong with file stats, you need to have unique. We dont show all hits, only unique and full valid downloads.

cimmee: Few hours ago we had this problem, not sine 2 days. Its solved already.

goku_sama: You too.

Uribelo: If you have slow upload, make traceroute to s20.bitshare.com

downote: Quality wrong? We were the best and will be the best, spammers just stay out. And we like that. ;)

pocs: Contact jdownloader, if there is a problem with that tool.

bravesoldier: We dont have any support for external tools. With the new BitShare Desktop Tool you will be able to download files. But only premium.

goku_sama: Remote from hotfile doesnt work, since it seems they block our ips.

I have slow upload speed using web upload method. (only 400Kbps when I have with other host 4-5 MB/s). This is my result

Tracing route to s20.bitshare.com [199.80.55.152]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 57 ms <1 ms * domain [ip]
2 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms rbx-g2-a9.fr.eu [91.121.131.90]
3 29 ms 5 ms * ams-5-6k.nl.eu [94.23.122.190]
4 5 ms 5 ms 5 ms ams-ix2.eu.iptransit.com [195.69.147.47]
5 88 ms 88 ms 88 ms xe-0-3-1.r1.ny.us.iptransit.com [204.26.60.198]

6 139 ms 139 ms 139 ms te7-1.r1.dal.us.iptransit.com [204.26.61.14]
7 138 ms 138 ms 138 ms 204.26.61.202
8 138 ms 138 ms 138 ms c-b400-u0721-152.webazilla.com [199.80.55.152]

Trace complete.

Yes sure :facepalm:

Tell me if a person makes a download of my file, why then it doesnt show in the stats ?
Or do I need 100 downloads before i can notice something in the stats ?
Or is it only for premium members that stats are up to date

Better give a good explanation, this is your last chance to convince me.

Last edited:
I cant see my files, also remote upload is immposible to do (in both cases loading bar appears and never disappears). Whats wrong?

I cant see my files, also remote upload is immposible to do (in both cases loading bar appears and never disappears). Whats wrong?

Don't tell them something is wrong with their site. They won't believe you. When I used them yes sometimes the loading bar would just hang there until you hit X to close it. I doubt it has been fixed obviously if people still post having an issue with it. I mentioned they should just get rid of it completely as it serves no purpose. No other host I ever used had a popup box whenever I viewed a folder or even moved files. It just did it. Obviously the box popping up poses a problem and isn't needed.

BitShare, please upgrade my rank. My account is "is2it01606".

I made 2 big sales within 3 days and have 200~500 downloads per day, so I should be considered big uploader and should be set maximum rank and premium status as you said before.

Regards

pocs: Contact jdownloader, if there is a problem with that tool.

It seems the problem is not jdownloader, I unplug my main adsl line and use the same machine and same download queue and plug in to my backup adsl line and it works and start downloading....

I unplug the backup line and switch back to the main adsl line and those link is not working...

on my main line, i can download 70% of the download queue, and then when i switch to my backup line, I can download 100% of the download queue, however it always disconnected...

On both adsl line, I try to load the link into web broswer, I can download using web browser using my backup line and then using my main line, the web browser just said the file is not found.

Any ideal, what's wrong?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back