BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, finally after 24 hour and made 5 sales and ranking status stuck. This filehost really lie after all. Once begin it will treat you very nice and after making many sales. It will stuck you even you made 10 sales also will stuck. Your rank status is not true.

esssymanex: Your rank moved to gold in this night. Next time you talk bad about our service without any reason, we will terminate your account. Even false rumors will result in account termination.

liemlongaizin & sahil00150: We dont upgrade users.

BS is working veeeeery fine today. Thanks for fixing the issues. :)

But now Shragle and Ul.to are nutz, but thatz not the topic inhere. ;)

And concerning the ranks, I'm at silver since nearly six months now. I have only one sale, and low downloads compared to other OCH, so I dun care. Just for an example, I had 45 Dls yesterday at BS and 337 at another OCH with the same content. But I dun complain. My income at BS is enough to maintain the PA, and thatz all I care about.

bravesoldier: We had errors with website owners not recieving correct stats, this is solved. PPS users dont have problems at all.

Did you check my PM? the two 0,5 sales show on my stats using PPS fixed still looks the same.

By the way, thank you for improving your upload speeds.

regards.

admins ,
i am hotfile and freakshare user
(since Feb ,freakshare very big shit now , s15 , s16 server dead)
i really hope bitshare can replace them ...
thanks .

Can anyone tell me which download manager that work with Bitshare as free user.

I've try with IDM, follow and wait all procedure, until download dialogue appeared, then when i press start download, nothing happened, try 3 times and still same.

I don't used JDownloader, so i don't know if free user can use it or not.

I need to know, so i can make download note to my visitors, so please if other members can shared his experienced about this, best info about this always from other members :) Thanks.

Good question, do u count multiple download from same ip a day? ???

" Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/fs/x/upload.php on line 95 Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in /var/www/fs/x/upload.php on line 148 "

You fixed shit, upload is still fail.

Last edited:
bravesoldier: We dont know, please try such tools.

nk2join: We will support soon AlertPay for payments and affiliates. They accept us now.

kevinBB: Please wait, we have a current problems with some webmoney payments. It will be solved the next week.

miste1982: We had some work on upload servers.

esssymanex: At least 7 working days. Read our website.

theme4you: Too much Reports! Your account will be disabled next time.

Mr.ACR: If you have bugs or issues, contact us via PM or use our contact form.

frogcoin: Past stats will not be changed.

nForc3r: Give us some traceroutes from your location: tracert/traceroute s10.bitshare.com

Mr.ACR: If you have bugs or issues, contact us via PM or use our contact form.
I have no issues with your service atm, pal.

Except for the slow FTP-Upload, which will hopefully be fixed soon.
FYI, I can upload with ~700KBs but at BS my max speed was never above 50KBs.

BTW, Links to "Premium FAQ," "Uploading FAQ" and "Downloading FAQ" arent working.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back