BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine how much additional traffic they got after all of the most popular file hosts closed down? It's not easy to handle multiple times the traffic from one day to another, guys!
So keep patient, I'm sure BitShare has only a temporary problem, two days ago they made some payments so they are not willing to go like some others...

If you may have a look on the traffic boost for BitShare, go to Alexa and please, stfu with your allegations!

Now is the best time to re-open affiliate program. Since many filehosts have died, people will just flock to you and buy premium. You can milk as much as you can before you disappear again...

I think some changes are being made ... look here instead of repeating the question again & again :P

Code:
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/bitshare.com

Aff programe. Rate is not 25%, rate is 20% from refer

Please Bitshare answer my question!

Last edited:
ok, if i start pay per sale here you will count sales made from coded links, non my own website ones? Since i didint have one would be hard to build it soon and between your pps and ppd i rather have the first one.
Looking forward for your answer, best regards, ms7.

Maybe because they are not related to megaupload in any way..dont you find a little bit funny that every host hong kong related closed?
Im sure there was a connection between them, and after they run scared others scared too and closed ( filepost, easy-share..) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back