BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me some links for test Streaming servers, i´m not trying to lie anyone just peerings from US to my contry are shit, and i also tested several ISPs :( (Probably works well at other zones of EU)

"If you upload them as guest or free user, they will be deleted after 190 days of inactivity.
This means: if the file doesnt get any download in 190 days, the file will be removed."

If this statement above true, how come my file uploaded from OCT & NOV 2011 all deleted?... Its NOT DMCA issue... Just happen without any notice...:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:....

Waste my time to keep upload files to your server...X-(X-(X-(

the only make promise for a new plan to have many new members that upload files

thats like the ones promise LIFETIME upgrade with there rate plan

Lifetime was only till you ask for payout , then your plan was drop down :)

ryand: PPS forbidden for you.

Escobar: Not yet, wait for the final release.

lawina: Whats wrong with you? Dont you see the users writing here? We dont lie, we have real new plans. If you dont believe, get out here and stop wasting our time with your nonsense. You are even not active bitshare user, since you got so little downloads, thats like nothing. And yet you writing here. You want candy?

CyberPunk74689: Send me your username via PM, so i can check if you can join.

nekravolva & skizzle: PPS forbidden for streaming users. We still not check the correct rates there, so please be patient until beta is over.

PerMaFrOsT: We dont post links here, contact uploaders for that. ;)

best888: We store files for guest and free users only 30 days, this has been changed longtime ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back