BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen stats and problems? Then get the hell out and stop uploading stop ,sharing until its fixed. So many hosts run this scam then finally say something like the can not survive anymore due to paypal or some bullshit story. Make your own rules get what You want/If you want weekly payment why go to one that is 10 days or if you want web-money or alert pay make sure they have it. Dont be lazy read read read. Look at all file hosts and you will see a trend,Ftp don't work,remote wont work.why didn't i get paid,Dont let a filehost dictate something you do not like out of desperation to find a host. Wait it out and research as much as you can.get what you want. Go read rapidgator and see how much money they made sucking people in. They would have known well in advance if they could have used paypal. Now they have to wait 180 days to get paid but it will be all profit and big money and you have forgotten about your 10 bucks they owe you. Read ever page of rapigator and look how they lied

nguyentoan;: Your payments got denied, because you cheat us via referrals. Next time, you will get suspended.

titousekr: Remoteupload should be faster now.

Dr_cocteau: Normally it takes 7 business days, but webmoney will be done starting next week. Read our previous message, stop spam this thread with payment questions.

rocketo panchi2: FTP also solved now. We did some change in our system, to hold the new traffic. We will tomorrow again do some upgrades, so please dont panic out and be a little bit patient. We are always working on our site.

inject0r: And we are still waiting for the AlertPay verification. ;)

sarmil01: What is the meaning of "frozen stats"? We are having no problems with any stats. Our system is running very well for now.

cfs5403: We have more then 1 tb, its 10 tb.

nguyentoan;: Your payments got denied, because you cheat us via referrals. Next time, you will get suspended.

titousekr: Remoteupload should be faster now.

Dr_cocteau: Normally it takes 7 business days, but webmoney will be done starting next week. Read our previous message, stop spam this thread with payment questions.

rocketo panchi2: FTP also solved now. We did some change in our system, to hold the new traffic. We will tomorrow again do some upgrades, so please dont panic out and be a little bit patient. We are always working on our site.

inject0r: And we are still waiting for the AlertPay verification. ;)

sarmil01: What is the meaning of "frozen stats"? We are having no problems with any stats. Our system is running very well for now.

cfs5403: We have more then 1 tb, its 10 tb.
I hope they will do it soon..please pm me if you have alertpay.

My stats works well :). Btw I queued 4 payouts =]]. Hope some of them will be approved next week. Guys, Bitshare is trying to be a good filehost, don't say anything bad if you're not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back