BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi bitshare. congratulations againg for the good work and again stable payments. now i only have a question cause i am concerned so please help by answering: worrking on fixed PPS, do i get the 60% from the new 1 day premium plan you just added? because since this appearea my sales dropped a lot... thank you for patience and waiting for your answer.

Since i can't pm you bitshare "BitShare has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
@Bitshare
Why is not the premium related to the ranking system ?
How come buying premium doesn't increase the %/$ you earn.Can you please include Premium in ranking system ?.
Cause i bought premium 1 month to try the ranking system of PPS and i was shocked that the premium has nothing to do with the ranking system.

no idea but dose it really mater ?
if you don't own your content sooner or later you will hit the right number

Ps
I clicked your link and got "page not found"

i dont think there are coz i would have earned some (many) by now

If there isn't, then BitShare PPS program is crap and by no means the best as they claim. I rather have a 50/50 program in RG or 60/30 in UL.to than 80/0 in BS (in platinum, which I don't have).

If there isn't, then BitShare PPS program is crap and by no means the best as they claim. I rather have a 50/50 program in RG or 60/30 in UL.to than 80/0 in BS (in platinum, which I don't have).

well i am platinum and i get 80% so i cant complaint about it, 80% and rebills i think it's not possible in any host

O the forums tracing code is messing it up (not that I could read anything on your site anyway)

anyway back to BS
can anyone confirm they are closing accounts for DMCA ?
it may have just been an old post
perhaps they have changed that rule ?

Last edited:
well i am platinum and i get 80% so i cant complaint about it, 80% and rebills i think it's not possible in any host

In the long run 60/60 or 50/50 is much better than 80/0. Provided you have platinum of course because if you don't... 8-)

can anyone confirm they are closing accounts for DMCA ?
it may have just been an old post
perhaps they have changed that rule ?
They did so until a few weeks ago judging by the complaints I saw here from people whose accounts had been closed, they most probably still do so too.

It passed over 30 hours after my payout status showed "completed".
But I've not received money in my paypal account yet.
I've never faced delay like this before, so I don't know well....
Do I have to wait more days? Or should I inquire to paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back