Status
Not open for further replies.
1 GB limit

Hi!

I experienced that files larger than 1 GB are available only for premium users. How can I fix this? Is there any setting to make my files larger than 1 GB accessible for free users? Of course I am talking about bitshare.

wtf are you talkin about?

you can set no limit, 1gb and only premium (i have not tested 2gb) 200-800 mb did not work when i was testing

Screenshot_3_Modified.png

Hi!

I experienced that files larger than 1 GB are available only for premium users. How can I fix this? Is there any setting to make my files larger than 1 GB accessible for free users? Of course I am talking about bitshare.
The fix is buying a premium account.

yes, I tried to play with those settings, but no result
and I would like to stay at the PPD plan, no PPS as in your screenshot

Payments currently can delay up to 30 business days. Thank You for your patience.

this message appear on my accout today in my payout option any one see this message

in his accout

Last edited:
Payment #1 (PP) requested June 05: Marked as paied since around June 17, no money yet
Payment #2 (PP) requested June 25: Still in queue
Payment #3 (WM) requested today: We'll see

@Mr.ACR
June 05 & 06 are the two days they first faced the Paypal issue. They don't know whether they really paid or not. Maybe you have to contact them, or you will not receive money you requested on the two days.

As for WebMoney payout, according to BitShare's locked thread, you can only receive money at the begin/end of a week. Thus, it will be 30 business days + (1 ~ 7) days.

Last edited:
mr acr why u still working with him?
Because I'm with them quite some time now, and until the last weeks I've never had problems with them. And I believe in the concept auf second chances. :)

@Mr.ACR
June 05 & 06 are the two days they first faced the Paypal issue. They don't know whether they really paid or not. Maybe you have to contact them, or you will not receive money you requested on the two days.
I already contacted them twice concerning this payment. Second time they didnt even answer me, first time I just received the usual "we have some problems atm"-message. And I dun wanna ask a 3rd time atm, because the had already banned ppl for payment-spam (although is payment-spam even a word?)
As for WebMoney payout, according to BitShare's locked thread, you can only receive money at the begin/end of a week. Thus, it will be 30 business days + (1 ~ 7) days.
Never worked with WM b4. I only requested at WM because I'd like to know if they pay at all.

Wow...few minutes ago, I'm Just checked my Account setting, now in my Plan option, there's new change : Current Fixed plan + 50 % rebills.

At first time, kinda surprised, anyway it's Nice change :)

@karsh
Same here. I will wait until September. If they don't pay, I will make an announcement on my sites and stop using them in October. There are too many visitors and members bought premiums through my download links. I don't want to impact those people immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back