BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is my payment gone for good as my paypal is limited after i request payout ,now still haven receive the money ,sent few mail to you but no reply

sexviews: Never give up buddy, we fix that problem just now. ;)

Late-Nite: Yes, but there was some unexpected problems forcing us to delay this. Soon it will be enabled.

hifi: If Payment was send, yes.

singcang: It can take up to 7 days after request, just be patient.

@All: Upload problem should be gone now. Since its bonus, you should take the chance and use the time for good bonus times. ;)

@ BitShare

thank you for the fast reply
nice to hear it that you will add western union soon to your service

if so i will use bitshare then as more active

karim4up: Yes, but there was some unexpected problems forcing us to delay this. Soon it will be enabled.

Late-Nite: No plans on that, but maybe soon!

hifi: If Payment was send, yes.

so u mean my money is lost ,but my paypal acc did not show any bitshare payment ,and it's not possible for u to sent any payment to me as my paypal already limited ,the payment will be skip too if u try sending $ to my limited paypal account so why my bitshare payout status is showing Completed , please try to help as i really did not receive any money from bitshare ,thank you

so u mean my money is lost ,but my paypal acc did not show any bitshare payment ,and it's not possible for u to sent any payment to me as my paypal already limited ,the payment will be skip too if u try sending $ to my limited paypal account so why my bitshare payout status is showing Completed , please try to help as i really did not receive any money from bitshare ,thank you

Same happened to me but at webmoney

it say completed and i did not receive any money !!

Why bitshare suspende me without give any reason. i just remote upload the ftp file in bitshare to the fileserve then the bitshare suspended my account.

how i can do it please tell me?

Thanks goddness, your remote upload from fileserve to bitshare finally work,
Keep up the good work....

updated:.....
hhmm, after about 20 file uploaded, i queue another more file, it stay pending.....is that normal?

Last edited:
ok I see you are looking for translators for more languages
may I ask am I ever gonna be paid for Bosnian translation finished almost two months
ago - I also have sent some aditional questions to your translation support mail
but they were never answered

thank you -- btw I activated automatic payout in my account
(placed webmoney account) and this week I did not receive money can you check that too - username Alija072

when is the new version for the desktop tools?
What kind of new feature you are going to add?
I heard the tools is being in development?

Payment pending

Hi Bithsare, I have a payment pending since march 6th.
Can you check this please. Thanks.

paymentpending.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back