BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ya one more thing
i requested a 30 bucks payout through manually
on 23-01-2011
but till now it is still "In Queue"
when can i get the payout?
5 days already

That really suck!

I just learnt that 95% of the 5000 files I uploaded last December were deleted for no apparent reason whatsoever. All videos were missing RAR parts and that means they are un-extractable. Bitshare file management is the worst yet!

iTwins: Can you tell us some example Links and Username?

I don't see what good telling you example links and username would help you in any way!

This is a screen capture of just 200 files out of a total of over 5000 files uploaded last December and already it gives you a bigger picture of what is at stake. The list is already sorted alphabetically and in ascending order. Each RAR file is chained together. If any RAR is missing any 1 part, that whole RAR is un-extractable therefore totally useless. See how many RAR you can find that is missing a part. Hint: almost every RAR is missing at least one part!

[slide]http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/7759/77599826b617c95b66bfa951fc5454f6f75d057.jpeg[/slide]

My username is "iTwins"

Well I have the same problems like other Bitshare users, I have requested my payment on 23/01/11 and still in queue. Bitshare always paid me in 2 or three days.

Please be patient.

The payment is delaying, there is no scam... just wait.

We will soon introduce new payment dates in news.

Payment received Bitshare, thanks, but I still have some problems with the upload, more than 3 days and I can´t upload anything :(

Hope that you can compensate people like me
with something like Premiums or others

Cause it is hard to reupload all the deleted/missing parts
and the delay in payment make me drop a bit of trust...

btw Payment done Thanks
will continue to support though ^_^

Just my 2cents

Please be patient.

The payment is delaying, there is no scam... just wait.

We will soon introduce new payment dates in news.

i think you should learn from rickyfs.

i am not expecting you to be that active as rickfy,but at least you should come out and tell us that payment will be delayed earlier.

and don't make it 3 days to pay people,it's senseless...

make it one week one payment, or make it on Friday or whatever.
it would be perfect. make it automatically paid ,just like hotfile is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back