BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why remote upload not working. Upload through MU. Submitted 20 files, 16 failed, 1 completed 600MB, 3 files were 700Bytes, when download it shows bad try inside the HTML file. Please fix this issue.

last week l decided to be premium after reading these comments
and bought 3 months premium.
try to upload some files via ftp or browser, but no chance to upload
after 2 days of trying at last ftp worked but this time it said files uploaded but waiting.....
waiting for what?????
and now after 3 days of waiting there are no files, only 3 files that i uploaded via browser
l thought finally found a real good file host.
so BitShare can U pls help me????

username : tholden73

last week l decided to be premium after reading these comments
and bought 3 months premium.
try to upload some files via ftp or browser, but no chance to upload
after 2 days of trying at last ftp worked but this time it said files uploaded but waiting.....
waiting for what?????
and now after 3 days of waiting there are no files, only 3 files that i uploaded via browser
l thought finally found a real good file host.
so BitShare can U pls help me????

username : tholden73

Go to: My Account > Settings > FTP Upload settings, check "Auto Transfer" and click "Edit" to apply changes: Files uploaded via FTP should be transfered automatically to your account. Otherwise, you need to transfer them manually.

iTwins

Past 30 days I had 27 referrals. Yesterday I had 3.
A joy silly. company profiting = paid uploader :D

No comparison with the majority here.

Am uploader for 2 years. In my country and in countries that do speak my language, successfully . (non-English blog) (South America).

Most have english site and reaches the whole world. They get more traffic, more money.

hello bitshare please upgrade premium for upload

ID: 2011-01-01 xindihoc 446 xxxx $ xxxxx $
2010-12-13 norival1992 2037 xxxx $ xxxxx $

dear bs, i sent an email more than 1 month ago where i said i could translate the site in italian and now u write in the news that u look for translators
please send me the link for translators access!

has anyone actually been upgraded to premim through this topic ?
@BitShare can you specifify on first page what do you consider as "active uploader"
- is it the one who is with bitshare more than X months
- is it who earns a lot (getting a lot of downloads)
- is it the one who uploads daily/weekly
- is it the one....... etc

in this way you would avoid a lot of spaming by people who think they will be upgraded and do not know they will not or
they do not meet the conditions

kabytu: All right, its done. Welcome to BitShare :)

Spyder810: You too, welcome to BitShare

nt128: You too, upgrade done.

ddlsonic: Ok, another one Premium. Welcome

kirious: NP with that, we will soon introduce new payment times in news. Until then, please be patient.

piratebay: FTP is sometimes slow, because too much users on it. We already work on that, but have more important things to fix right now.

samipk: I can not solve your problem, there is no problem with website verify. We have many webmasters working with that with no problem.

dalambert: We have no problem with connecting to ftp, please check your client. Something is wrong.

automan: Which links are not working? You may PM or Email us with this Megaupload Problem?

skoti: So your problem is you upload on ftp and it dont appear in file list? You need to check it and transfer it. In settings now you can set this to transfer automaticly.

R®USSHIM_I™¯: Not yet.

zenica: There is many who has been upgraded, in last 10 minutes over ~20. But you are right, will update the first post soon.

fillin3: For italian we already have many. If we need you, we let you know.

We hope you are happy with our Site, we added many new translations.

- The bonus will end soon hurry up and register now -

has anyone actually been upgraded to premim through this topic ?
@BitShare can you specifify on first page what do you consider as "active uploader"
- is it the one who is with bitshare more than X months
- is it who earns a lot (getting a lot of downloads)
- is it the one who uploads daily/weekly
- is it the one....... etc

in this way you would avoid a lot of spaming by people who think they will be upgraded and do not know they will not or
they do not meet the conditions

Very good post

for me upgrade worked, i had some files and some dls, now i have a lot but i've used premium features really not so much. it's more for safety of the files

kabytu: All right, its done. Welcome to BitShare :)

Spyder810: You too, welcome to BitShare

nt128: You too, upgrade done.

ddlsonic: Ok, another one Premium. Welcome

kirious: NP with that, we will soon introduce new payment times in news. Until then, please be patient.

piratebay: FTP is sometimes slow, because too much users on it. We already work on that, but have more important things to fix right now.

samipk: I can not solve your problem, there is no problem with website verify. We have many webmasters working with that with no problem.

dalambert: We have no problem with connecting to ftp, please check your client. Something is wrong.

automan: Which links are not working? You may PM or Email us with this Megaupload Problem?

skoti: So your problem is you upload on ftp and it dont appear in file list? You need to check it and transfer it. In settings now you can set this to transfer automaticly.

R®USSHIM_I™¯: Not yet.

zenica: There is many who has been upgraded, in last 10 minutes over ~20. But you are right, will update the first post soon.

fillin3: For italian we already have many. If we need you, we let you know.

We hope you are happy with our Site, we added many new translations.

- The bonus will end soon hurry up and register now -

thanks BitShare :D

Plzzz help me

I am the uploader.
Designed to do every day I still upload your data to hosting.
However, due to limited capacity, so you may wish to upgrade my account to Premium possible?
I appreciate your help for my vector. We hope that through this website I will help you more famous.

acc BS: xuanphuong2010
Please up my account to Premium for Uploading !
Thank you bitshare!!! :)

Plzzz help me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back