BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
xuploaderz: If your folder is abused, every files in there are also deleted.

trachanh: Be Patient and read my other messages. Webmoney can delay some time longer. Maybe tomorrow it will come.

About FTP we still work and we know this bugs, but as many users start uploading, we get more problems. We try to get it stable asap.

Thanks to you guys posting bugs and more. :)

they are working on Alertpay right now and AP can be used easily in any country of the world
I really doubt MoneyBookers will be an option because as far as I know they (MB) dont work with any filehosting site (to be precise they only work with FF) so dont caunt on MB to be implemented as payment option

@BitShare - I pm-ed you for some clarification - plz check your pm

Bitshare,

can you guys add
Remoteupload settings

If you want to download files with your premium account, add your premium login for the hosters here.
After you enter a valid premium account with traffic left, you can post direct links to our remoteupload.

for hotfile and fileserve ?

thanks

I will get my payment on monday ??

bitshare.jpg

illetyus2: If webmoney payout, it should arrive already or today later.

nawind: Just enter it on our redeem-voucher page.

load-2u6969: No, we will not work with Moneybookers.

KZEE: No, we wont add that.

DANG3ROUS: Maybe today, if not.. then monday. We will check now what and when we do the new payouts. We let you know.

PLZ up premium my caccount

I am the uploader.
Designed to do every day I still upload your data to hosting.
However, due to limited capacity, so you may wish to upgrade my account to Premium possible?
I appreciate your help for my vector. We hope that through this website I will help you more famous.

acc BS: xuanphuong2010

Thanks Bro!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back