BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bitshare is good upload site

Download speed : Good
Remote upload : Good

But multi ftp upload can not upload more than 5 files

rate: 7/10 (i think)

Hi Bitshare,

Bugs:

1) The last link of "Link as Text" is always duplicated. Very annoying
2) Setting more than 2 "Max. Simultaneous Uploads" in Bitshare Desktop Tool will eventually result in "Unable to Write" errors, which could lead to duplicate uploads
3) 3rd party FTP Client uploading more than 2 simultaneous files results in aborted transfers despite 100% file completion.
4) Fatal error when attempting to remove bulk flagged files from upload queue in BDT
5) Entering "Buffer size" in BDT always revert back to the default "100"

Suggestions:

1) Allow using ENTER key when using filter
2) Default to sort by filename when listing files
3) Default to display 200 files or more per page
4) Or allow saving settings to cookies.
5) Statistics should also display country and filesize payout groups
6) More bandwidth please! Upload is ultra slow...currently transferring 2 connections totaling 150 KB/s, the worst for any filehost I have ever experienced!

Thanks in advance!
BitShare, please fix those bugs especially 1). suggestion 2) is also necessary.

iTwins: Thanks for the bugs, we will check this out.

Thank you. Btw, I wrote to you guys via support email about these bugs a week ago but I guess you guys are slow to make it happen. Fair enough, I guess you have an agenda to follow first but at least make those suggestions happen first. They are extremely easy to fix.

I think remote upload from various filehosts would be higher priority for most users but I would prefer unlimited FTP bandwidth - I'm getting my gigabit broadband soon :P

If you're really working on remote upload, please disable Hotfile to Bitshare. Hotfile kills premium statuses for remote upload FROM Hotfile to anywhere!

iTwins: We know this bugs. Where do you have this link issue with double links? Tool? Filemanager?

ryukenshine: Yes, but right now there is no user having up to 3 tb. So no need.

KZEE: Yes, it works. But the downloads are too slow, so they are aborting after 10 minutes. We abort slow remotes, because of queue problems.

ArthonaD87: No problem.

DANG3ROUS619: No problem².

Welcome to BitShare! ;)

Hi Bitshare:

Website. Sorry, I failed to mentioned you have to click on the Select All checkbox. Clicking individual file checkbox is bug-free. My bad!

100% replicable proof:

p16ozz.png

See the last two lines?

Oh, also, I just tried to delete my finished (but failed) remote upload files and it spitted out this message: "ERROR. ATTACK DETECTED". LOL, it gave me a little shock.

Also:

1) Are there any plans to open up the FTP upload bandwidth? What's the current bandwidth capped yet? What are the options for those who want more FTP bandwidth?
2) If 3TB is the maximum you are willing to allow, what are the options for those who want more than 3TB space?
3) Right now remote upload from Fileserve to Bitshare doesn't seem to work (it's giving me 224-byte files), are there any plans to support this mode?

Sorry, I am thinking for the future whether I am willing to invest on Bitshare or not. As long as there are options, I am easily satisfied. :)

Thanks, now we get it. The remote Error was due to slow response from our mainserver. Its not a bug, its a feature.. :) But we will fix that too.

1. Currently at 500 kb/s~, in the future we will increase this speed.
2. Right now no other options then to register new account. We allow users to use more then 1 account. But dont cheat with your own referrals.
3. We know, they block remoteuploads via http. Its not our failure. Or you try to remote direct-premium links? If yes, show me some.

You can be sure bitshare will fixx all this issues.

Thanks, now we get it. The remote Error was due to slow response from our mainserver. Its not a bug, its a feature.. :) But we will fix that too.

1. Currently at 500 kb/s~, in the future we will increase this speed.
2. Right now no other options then to register new account. We allow users to use more then 1 account. But dont cheat with your own referrals.
3. We know, they block remoteuploads via http. Its not our failure. Or you try to remote direct-premium links? If yes, show me some.

You can be sure bitshare will fixx all this issues.

Thanks, I am sure you will eventually fix all the issues. Noone would want to keep issues and treat them as features. :))

1) I hope increasing the FTP bandwidth would be soon. I'm installing my 100 Mbps next Wednesday and I have 2 TB to upload :)
2) I can live with that and I assume free users also get 3 TB, right? But is there a procedure to do so without you accusing me of cheating? How can you tell I am creating an extra account for the purpose of extra storage and not for the purpose of cheating my own referral?
3) I have direct links enabled on Fileserve and in the past I tested 300 GB of remote upload transfer between Fileserve and Filesonic, so it is verified working. It's just Bitshare not working at the moment. So how can I show you without making my userid and password visible? Example:

http://userid:password@www.fileserve.com/file/Vjxf89Q/SakuraKikaku.SCN-039.part05.rar

Appreciated for your help!

Regarding #2, for our extra account, do we get free upgrade to Premium too? :D

I'm getting this error whenever I try to upload files over 10MB

[SLIDE]http://imm.io/media/2h/2hcL.png[/SLIDE]

I upload directly from BitShare.com
Username : BlaZe

Hi Bitshare,

I haven't tried 3rd party FTP client upload for a week and today I gave it another try. It went well, CuteFTP client, 4 simultaneous connections, uploaded about 20 GB and acceptable total speed (for now :) ) between 500-1000 KB/s.

I'll continue to stress your uploads the next few days. In the meantime, you can scratch off Point #3 from my bug list. However, I would like to reserve the rights to whine later if the same problem arises. :P Just kidding.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

PS. the last file always aborts transfer. Twice. Potential bug....

[Update] I gave up trying. The last file was re-uploaded three times using FTP client and each time aborted at the 100% mark. It is a bug for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back