BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stooky: Come on, you cant be serious. Its clearly you are no real BitShare users. Please leave this thrread and start making sense. Everything you post is braindead, even your statemenent about ranks. You even not give us your username, to check on that "issue" why you with 2000+ downloads not ranking.

We sit the whole day and try to fix this problems and yet some little kids like you try to talk bad about our service, like we are doing this on purpose. Yea right, we close down without any reason, just to make the little Stooky happy...

It is easy to see I'm not the only one posting that stats aren't moving. So tell me, Why hasn't this bar moved from 900 downloads to 2500 downloads? Tell me? Seriousy? I would like to know!

Jan. 30th stats

001ajo.jpg

002pbb.jpg

Feb 6th stats

001ald.jpg

002ad.jpg

Stooky: Come on, you cant be serious. Its clearly you are no real BitShare users. Please leave this thrread and start making sense. Everything you post is braindead, even your statemenent about ranks. You even not give us your username, to check on that "issue" why you with 2000+ downloads not ranking.

We sit the whole day and try to fix this problems and yet some little kids like you try to talk bad about our service, like we are doing this on purpose. Yea right, we close down without any reason, just to make the little Stooky happy...

We are sorry to all users, but some shady guys are investing alot of power to take us down.
Ofcourse we will not give up, stay patient guys. We do our best to be back 100.

It seems we are too good for our enemies. ;)
Thanks to all supporters.

Dont worry about Bonus, we will confirm that when every problem is resolved.

Your freakshare.com

When will be next payouts for webmoney? I am waiting since 21 days X-(X-(X-(X-(

Payment to my paypal OK??

We pay up to 45 $ per 1000 Downloads. No shaving or faking like other Services.

Totally false, I got up to 2500 downloads and hit $1 single dollar. Only way to reach $45 per 1000 downloads is if they are of 800-2048MB in size and you are at Premium status and since the status bar is a broken case, you'll remain in Copper status earning that $1.

FIX THE STINKING STATUS BAR!

Payments are done every 2 days, you can choose to request manually or automaticly
Very fast HIGHSPEED Downloads for our Guests and Free Users!

False again as numerous people have stated they have been waiting weeks for the payment since they've requested it.

So when are you going to fix people's status bar? Do I need to file a chargeback to get the money back for the premium I wasted with you? I think I will now. Hey glad I could earn you 11 Premium sales though. I'll never see that $1 though. LMFAO!

Hey Bitshare,

Can you please give more details about how many downloads or sales are necessary (and on how many days) to get from one rank to another? Because honestly, Copper rank is slavery. If I'm stuck on copper for days (seems lots of uploaders are) and can't even make enough $$ to buy a premium, what's the point about uploading on Bitshare?

Exactly.

Ranking has many factors, for example:

- Sales
- Files storage
- Upload activity
- Downloads (this is a low factor, since with around 20-30 you will rank high)

Guys, just screw this host. They are completely useless with the ranking system. Seems you only go up in rank if you upload a few files that get downloaded a lot. Pointless to use this host as your regular uploading host because according to what they just said, the more files you have, less chance you are going to move up in rank.

The fact that me and many other members have stated our status has not budged an inch even though we have thousands of downloads? So either the status system is broken or that is total proof that your downloads aren't accounted for crap if you have a lot of files upload because of their upload/download garbage ratio system.

No uploader in their right mind is gonna buy any premiums from you with a crap system such as that, that keeps them slaving for nothing.

Like I mentioned before, I helped you gain 11 premium sales just on the content I provide and since you haven't returned now 5 of my tickets regarding the status system being broken I've deleted my files and recommended those individuals of who I do know to do chargebacks and get their money back as I will no longer be using your crap host!

Absolutely pointless and biggest waste of my time in 10 years.

Stooky: It sems like you are just bashing this threads with 2-3 of your retarded friends. With at least 50 (!!) downloads at day you should easy rank. If you think you have an error, why you just dont post your username? Its now the 3d time we ask you. And about your Tickets: Where you send those? We never recieve any of them... stop spreading lies, just post your username if you want help. If not, leave this thread as it seems you are NO BITSHARE user...

Stooky: It sems like you are just bashing this threads with 2-3 of your retarded friends. With at least 50 (!!) downloads at day you should easy rank. If you think you have an error, why you just dont post your username? Its now the 3d time we ask you. And about your Tickets: Where you send those? We never recieve any of them... stop spreading lies, just post your username if you want help. If not, leave this thread as it seems you are NO BITSHARE user...

Because I'm not posting my account here. I already sent you 5 tickets through your Contact Us and still no response.

Yes, I am a big Bitshare user. No, I don't know a single person on this forum. Nobody is spreading lies. Nobody would be saying anything if the rank status was moving. Seriously, we're wasting time uploading to your host that pays absolutely nothing in Copper status just to constantly remain in the same spot at Copper status.

Regardless, if people are getting downloads, rank status should be moving up period. You're basically saying if some files are getting downloaded and some aren't then the ones that are getting downloaded pretty much do not count? Correct?

Your rank system is broke. How many people need to say they're rank isn't moving before you acknowledge it?

Mr.ACR: If remote starts not to work, its not our issue. They block our server IPs.

Dexterr: Its mostly due to overload, we will check this.

miankong: Send me your username, but t here are some payments for webmoney getting checked.

Stooky: And yet, no username. Bye.

Another thing: Blaming our service for cheating, will result in instant termination.
Spreading lies or bad talk against our service, will not be tolerated.

Last edited:
Mr.ACR: If remote starts not to work, its not our issue. They block our server IPs.
OK, but the RU-Settings for WU at Bitshare are still false, so fix them plz!

At the RU-Settins there is a profile for Wupload, but after entering the account-Data the Profile appears as Upload. I was able to bypass this in the pass by using the FTP-Syntax, which is btw a pain in the a** if you need to transfer a huge amount of files.

What? You can't answer back when someone contacts you through the site over a problem with their account?

Like I said I've sent 5 requests to look into the problem and you say you haven't received anything like that? Maybe there's something else that's wrong with your service.

Here, I'll send you a 6th request and watch how it says my message was sent successfully again and I'll still get no reply back about it. Why would I bother to waste my time typing this stuff if there wasn't a problem? I'd be spending that time uploading more stuff but now I know there's no point as the rank is never going to move, you never answer emails of members with problems and you want to claim everything is working just fine.

Well it isn't. Nobody is lying about anything. You're just a dishonest hosting service.

Dexterr: Its mostly due to overload, we will check this.

miankong: Send me your username, but t here are some payments for webmoney getting checked.

Another thing: Blaming our service for cheating, will result in instant termination.
Spreading lies or bad talk against our service, will not be tolerated.

already PM, please check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back