BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the rank status bar ever move? It has been at the same spot since 50 downloads which I now have reached almost 1200 downloads. Why is everything setup to be so negative to the uploader?

Oh yeah guys, 1200 downloads with earnings of $0.71. Bwuahahaha!

Hi!

I'm new member on Bitshare. Please update my rank to Gold/Platinium.
This is my stats from "close" Filesonic. I have small pause, but I start with new power. ;)

24552834663237639938.jpg

Regards

Username: uploadmaster2

Last edited:
rooneyviet1: I dont see any complain from you. You quote a user from our beta that had an error. Its no problems. But yet you turn the world against us.

AlertPay will not work with us, they are against Filehosting Sites. Until we solve this problems, there will be no news about this matter.

Our Service will remain, you can join always our website.

We find today some errors with the sales counting and download stats adding (not revenue), this is due to the recent change of our system at the weekend. This problems will be solved asap.

what about moneybookers ?

Hi

Can I upload a mp4 file (it will be used to streaming) with 3.6GB? If yes, FREE users can watch the entire video?

Best regards!

BitShare
I got 1 premium account sell in my site
i am PPS Fix 60%
but why i only get USD0.50 ?
all my link is only post in my Blog,
not go to other site post

Last edited:
BitShare
I got 1 premium account sell in my site
i am PPS Fix 60%
but why i only get USD0.50 ?
all my link is only post in my Blog,
not go to other site post

It happen to all user in BitShare. I think they will fix it but not sure when it done. The .5USD you got from Website and not from PPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back