Status
Not open for further replies.

D4rk

hi

i have downloaded "bitcoin-0.8.6-win32-setup" and have created a wallet and put it to receive donations !

of course i couldn't see any transactions because it was synchronizing

it was over 280+ weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it tooks a lot of time to reach "3 weeks left" to complete the synchronizing and see the latest transction

but suddenly , i get this error =]

what should i do ?!! i can't rebuild the block database ! "i can't restart this tough work from the beginning

it tooks a lot of time Sad Sad over 15 days, because my internet connection is a bit slow

plz help me

thanks in advance

5 comments
use blockchain its safe and much better no need to synchronize anything and you will receive payment instantly and will be confirmed in 10 min aprox

Last edited:
You can try to backup your wallet and start with a new one.

The problem with the official client is that it will always have to update it once you start it. A good alternative is the official mobile client which synchronises with an online blockchain

bitcoin and litcoin both has their own official program client which written with C++/QT and each one need synchronizing/downloading over 80 , 100 GB Database etc ... use this client (multibit.org) written with java and you dont need download 100 GB data ! __https://multibit.org/releases/multibit-0.5.17/multibit-0.5.17-windows-setup.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back