Status
Not open for further replies.

koolperson

Brings your visitors to binbox and Earn money form Paste site.

Its Easy and rates also doubled now
49065269.png

How to get visitors for your paste visit my site

You will get famous traffic websites :)

25 comments
My payment was scheduled on 1 of July but some problem with there server they managed to sent my payment on 4th of july with 2.38$ Extra with apology.Admin is wonderful man and always thinking about his members.

But now when i checked my stats on 20 July i haven't received Extra 2.38 then i send ticket and he rply very quickly and with this

(I would like to sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding
I will be sending out a payment for $5 to your PayPal account shortly. This covers the missing reward and a token of our gratitude for your patience. Thank you for choosing Binbox)

First time i ever seen admin like this I would like to share you all and there Earning rate is also so high........
and he doubled Earning 2x now Great time of Earning ................

you can get from my website

I had a weird experience with the site! Even I chose paste with encrypted key but then again in I.E it asks for Encryption password, which bugs users with I.E. Some links work cool, some ask for encryption password, even the encryption thing is selected along the paste!

Share us Guys how you will get visitors on it Really want to know
??

by social networking websites or any others traffic websites ??

Last edited:
How do they earn to pay?! I dont see any advertising...
The admin is giving money for free?

I don't know how they Earn I only know that how i can Earn for myself.
We bring traffic to our paste they will pay us.

Don't forget to see my website link. I already received 2 payments and 3rd is also coming on the start of next month i will attach all.

Best of luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back