BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The statistics work sometimes, I have had to remove them online for redirects, and because the online does not pay.

I'll leave it in residual of downloads ... and if I see that it stops working the withdrawal.
I am at $ 19.3 if I get $ 20 I ask for payment and I will think about whether to continue or give them a break.

@Ladyk its too hard to leave any filehost where you have your money some time we should think about only those filehosts who are with u i mean who replying you on tickets who give you good support thats what most important .. trust me or not thats work. i wish u get sales i wish u get better filehost if u talk about me i prefer only rapidgator
thank you.

Probably I will not work with them. They are deleted 80% my files & downloads - 0.

Ya man you are right i can understand your pain its hurt thats true,
well if they are deleting your files its seems they facing issues with them filehost but if they dont give sales or downloads infact 0download ? thats really hurt i will suggest you try to contact staff of this filehost if they reply stay with them if they dont leave them thats what i love to do hope u satisfy with my ans.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back