BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have premium, but get the speed is only 40k, may I ask someone have the same problem?

This speed I can ask for a refund, made TK no reply

Last edited:
premium about to expired after expired become basic account which i can't even upload (anything uploads fail with status Exceeded Upload Limit).
so i am asking for premium account extension. ID: Mike8989a

premium about to expired after expired become basic account which i can't even upload (anything uploads fail with status Exceeded Upload Limit).

They dont give free premium. Spend your earning for it. LOL

F**k Bigfile

Friends i can truely understand your pain your feelings your hardwork your passion every thing i can understand & i respect that.
What exactly bigfile doing do you know guys ? let me tell you they are just playing game with you see them sales see them support see what they are doing.
Just look at those uploaders who keep trying to get sales who keep trying to earn some dollars for them family for them own satisfication for them own pocket money.\
but who cares ? Nobody cares about that i have seen lot of time when uploaders were trying to get rapidleach & rdp i m not that much rich but i managed for them
its hurt when u see someone requesting someone crying some uploaders says think them value is nothing no no u have every thing guys if you work perfectly if you think u are something if you think you can do whatever you want to do thn u can earn good amount i dont suggest work with those who dont provide premium account.
check my threads you will know what are the best options for you.
i wish bigfile understand uploaders pain
yes i can help my friends i can help new uploaders i can provide many things but i cannot see them pain i dont want to see i cannot compromise with that because i love uploaders also as well as filehosts too but not bed ones.

Thank you

They dont give free premium. Spend your earning for it. LOL

F**k Bigfile

yes they do i been getting free since they move from uploadable to bigfile, but i guess don't bother now since they are closing soon and reincarnation into something else...
my account just turn to basic and all my uploads fails... guess that's it. =P~

No Pay

They do not want to pay. I have not received payment yet 2017-04-06 status "Pending". In rules: Payments will be issued every Friday. 2017-04-06 is Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back