BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shiringan2014: Apologize for this, but we are a little bit busy trying to fix everything so the site becomes smooth again.

diogocanuto: We found out that some code from a third-party provider made the site malfunction for the whole weekend.

jose80: Not frozen, they were working, just no one could download.

roseredbut: See above.

Notice to all: As explained in the answers above, we found that a code implemented on the site deemed the whole landing page (for downloading) non-accessible. This meant that everything went down the drain, including any payments on our side.

I understand @ bigfile-Jo, I know you are working to return everything to normal, but I need to update my premium because I expires on 20 and only available in the account is $ 7.70 and the only way I have to upgrade. :(

shiringan2014: Apologize for this, but we are a little bit busy trying to fix everything so the site becomes smooth again.

diogocanuto: We found out that some code from a third-party provider made the site malfunction for the whole weekend.

jose80: Not frozen, they were working, just no one could download.

roseredbut: See above.

Notice to all: As explained in the answers above, we found that a code implemented on the site deemed the whole landing page (for downloading) non-accessible. This meant that everything went down the drain, including any payments on our side.
so you will fix this issue right?

Hello,
want to payout and get the message: For security reasons, please verify your email address to get payout. Click here
I click there, but i can only change payment method. Whre can i verify my email adress?

Premium account with slow download speed. Spend 30 mins to download 2gb filesize

0Sqbeg9.jpg

Last edited:
Hello bigfile I'm uploader but my premium account 1 day left please added premium day my account UserName okan2641

Last edited:
Untitled2.png

Untitled.png

Please explain to me how it is possible for me one file, which is set today (17 October) has 226 download
I'm a counter shows the total 74 download?

Last edited:
Chrono: You need to logout and login again (after clearing cache)

roseredbut: Yes I believe we have fixed it.

vedatyes: In BF you can you verify your email.

magictaxi: On the screenshot you're doing a total of 3 MB/s...Maybe it is limited on your end to your server/homespeed?

Casper_2641, julio0155, jogue28: In the other threads I don't see people asking for Premium upgrades. I believe this should be the same here :-)

fordmen: Tell your guys to shut off adblockers :-). This could be a cause for the large discrepancy.

Chrono: You need to logout and login again (after clearing cache)

roseredbut: Yes I believe we have fixed it.

vedatyes: In BF you can you verify your email.

magictaxi: On the screenshot you're doing a total of 3 MB/s...Maybe it is limited on your end to your server/homespeed?

Casper_2641, julio0155, jogue28: In the other threads I don't see people asking for Premium upgrades. I believe this should be the same here :-)

fordmen: Tell your guys to shut off adblockers :-). This could be a cause for the large discrepancy.

payments will be made normally by z this week?

ana: WM was done on a Friday, PP was done on a Sunday. We should be more on track than any others you are currently working with - True? :-)

Jo did you fix something , because in my case - 40% earnings in comparation with the last week and instead of earning more - uploading more - i earn less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back