BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fergar: We fixed the problem. Thanks for reporting.

We also want to hear from users how we can improve our stream function, what you guys are looking for etc.

Yes, now is OK.

Another interesting improvement would be the responsive video player embed.

Regards.

Last edited:
Dormamu: 4 people (who are making the most noise) have not been paid as we are checking the IP records, however, $20 isn't worth our time to check-up on as first priority when we have bigger things to handle. It may take 4-6 weeks as it's in the back of the books. This time-frame is normally what you're paid in from certain other hosters, so I'd expect you to be more than satisfied.

Fergar: Please elaborate what you mean with "responsive video player embed"?

Ggeorgee: Sure we do. You view a video and then you download it'll count
on both. Don't be silly here :-)

Fergar: We will look into this now :-)

Tele: What was your problem? You probably need to confirm youremail address which is an email we have sent to you.

Tele: It's very simple:
-If you can't press payout it is because you haven't confirmed your email or you haven't met the minimum payout.
-If you haven't confirmed your email, you'd need to confirm this.
-This email is found under your own account which you can check after you have logged in.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please upgrade to premium my account [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Username: yamilvocal [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thank you so much[/FONT]

yamil: No. You can do this yourself :-)

colle: Keep it up :-)

ferger: We've fixed the issue but you will have to set this manually, e.g.:

<iframe src="XXXXXX" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="700px" height="430px" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi ![/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]can you extend my premium.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]user: co1153[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]thanx a lot in advance[/FONT]

fergar: We've fixed the issue but you will have to set this manually, e.g.:

<iframe src="XXXXXX" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="700px" height="430px" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>
Now is perfect, if wordpress is marked in video format, you do not need to do anything manually.

Regards

then Bigfile-Jo
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] , my email is perfectly correct, i confirm i have not received the email to confirm the payment. please check it , i m sending you a pm with my account details[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back